Chapter 1

[Drooling section for Jin's pic about ;) ]

---------------------

"Taehyung... Taehyung....Tae" Taehyung murmured as he looked for his name on the computer. 'Found it!' He thought to himself in anticipation.

'Taehyung ....Year 4 intern.... Spring Day Hospital...' Taehyung read in his mind. "Yes!" Taehyung pumped his fists in the air as he succeeded in getting his internship at Spring Day Hospital.

Spring Day Hospital was famous for two things. First, it's the top hospital and the most well known. Second, it's one of their doctors, Dr. Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook is a once in a lifetime genius. He has completed his education when he was 19 and started working when he was 21. He is the best surgeon in Spring Day Hospital with a 99.9% surgical success rate.

Jeon Jungkook has published 4 medical books, often gave speeches in universities and worldwide conferences, and volunteers in his free time. He is also very artistic and has made quite a few well known paintings.

Kim Taehyung's University had held a speech from Jeon Jungkook and because of that, Taehyung held admiration towards Jungkook and decided to snatch an intern position at Spring Day Hospital.

It is now Taehyung's first day of internship. Taehyung had always been disciplined but have his goofiness episode here and there too. So now he's standing in front of hospital where is supposed to work and hopes for everything goes well, he just have to complete his given task and go back, it can't be anything else... right?

When he entered and went to receptionist and ask her to where he supposed to go as he's an intern. The receptionist girl check something in her computer as told him to go to the third room in fourth floor, after thanking her Taehyung made his way to the lift and went in to go to the floor.

Suddenly lift was stopped at third floor. Taehyung frown and press 4 again but nothing works "Oh NamJesus not in the first day--" he was cut of by the opening of lift door and there standing in front of him Dr. Jeon Jungkook in all his glory with his other two doctors.

They are non other than the Min couple, Min Yoongi and his Angel husband Min Jimin if anything else Spring Day is famous for so that is for it's lungs the Min couple which filled whole hospital with laughter either with their bricking or their love they are just perfect despite being doctor and very busy they manage to become everyone's idol couple and one more thing about them if you saw one then other will be around somewhere too.

All three doctors entered the lift and Dr. Jeon press 4th floor, Taehyung had his eyes wide open well why not? Seeing your Idol and the famous Idol couple that too on your first day was indeed suprising.

Jimin chuckles and put his index finger blow Taehyung's chin and closed his open mouth "You don't want to eat bugs as your breakfast now do you?" Jimin said making Taehyung flushed, Taehyung lowered his head in embracement before bowing to his three seniors "I-Im sorry D-Dr." God that was so embracing Taehyung thought mentally cursing.

Jungkook smile seeing him before hitting Jimin on his shoulder "Yeah Jimin SSI don't tease the poor boy" Jimin pout and hug his husband's aka Yoongi's arm before pointing at Jungkook "YoonYoon he's bulling me" Yoongi nods his head and pats Jimin head and held him closer.