Chapter 40

After the nonsense bickering of cousin followed by punishment that is facing the wall for solid ten minutes they settled down surrounding Jin as he have important business to discuss about. Jimin and Soobin on each side on Jin whereas Taehyung and Yeonjun infront at the end of bed facing him sitting in crisscross position

"Ok so how much you have progressed?" Jin asked leaning his back to the pillow with his hands crossed over his chest. Except Taehyung others gulped sharing looks with eachother.

Jin raised his eyebrows when he didn't get the answer "Jimin?" Jimin let out a nervous laugh, he nudged Taehyung "T-Tell him"

"Huh?" Taehyung with his most innocent face asked looking between Jimin and Jin, "What should I tell him?"

"About Jungkook hyung you dumbo" Yeonjun hissed at his cousin.

"Oh... He's good!" Taehyung exclaimed with a happy smile leaving his cousin facepalming.

"...."

"Ok results is nothing" Jin signed, "I knew it without me you can't do anything" he glares at Yeonjun and Jimin who gulped.

"Hyung don't give me big eyes, I'm pregnant so it's all on him" Jimin was quick to push Yeonjun under Jin ignoring the betrayal look from the younger.

"Ah right right" Jin nods then shift his glare only on Yeonjun who whines "Hyung it's hard to melt Jungkook hyung give us some time"

Taehyung really wanted to scoff at that, Jungkook? Hard to melt? He's the biggest softie Taehyung ever meet but just for the sake of their act he stay quiet.

Soobin nods "He's right hyung we have so much to work on, one time I heard Jungkook hyung scolding Taehyung hyung" he said looking at Taehyung who sat there dumbfounded after hearing it, Jungkook scold him? When? And even if he did why he didn't remember.

Jin, Yeonjun and Jimin gasped "Really?! When he did that?" Jin asked.

"It was may three or four days back, I was returning from the mortuary when I passed by Hobi Hyung's office. I heard some noises there as i knew that everyone must be in your room so I went to check who's there, that's when I saw Jungkook hyung standing with his back facing the door and Taehyung hyung standing in front of him with his head down and hyung was scolding him saying....

'I didn't expect this from you, you have disappointed me, I will appreciate if you work with focus from next time otherwise you are free to leave from here' "

"Oh my god, what's was wrong with him" Jimin said shaking his head, Yeonjun blinks, "oh-ok"

"That dumb bunny how dare he scold my child like that" Jin hissed than look at Taehyung with soft eyes, "Taehyung you don't take his words to heart I'll see him and give him good lesson don't worry"

Taehyung with awkward smile shakes his hands "I-Its fine hyung.... I didn't took it to my heart" omg that was not even for me, Soobin you made my poor bunny look bad in Hyung's eyes Taehyung internally pout thinking about the mentioned incident.