Chapter 25

"Give those heavy boxs to Yoongi and Soobin... Their muscles should come in some use" Jin said standing by the loaded truck parked in residential area behind the hospital.

It's been a week since that eventful lunch, As Jin's delivery date is around the corner they decided to shift in one of the apartment provided by hospital in case if an emergency come they would be reachable easily. It's the same building where Jungkook and Taehyung had their room but the only difference is Namjoon and Jin have their room in ground floor. They rooms on ground floor have more space as compared to upper floors.

Jimin nods a dumped the box he just picked in Yoongi's hands who cursed at the sudden weight but smile sweetly seeing Jimin's glare. Soobin didn't even try to argue he just pick up the box and went in.

"Be gentle I'm your husband" Yoongi said too tired to pick another box.

"Oh yeah like you ever listen to me when I said you to be gentle" Jimin hissed adding another box on top of the one Yoongi holding.

"Not my fault Min you like things rough" Yoongi winked at run inside quickly before Jimin could snap at him.

Jimin gasped and run behind Yoongi with Jin's slipper in his hand which he took from one of the boxes shouting at him to stop and face him.

Yoonji was beside Jin helding an umbrella up above both of them judging his brother and brother in law.

"I fucking miss bickering like this with Namjoon" Jin comments looking at the way Yoongi and Jimin run off.

Jin turns to Yoonji and saw her giving him wtf face he shrugged "Since I told him I was pregnant he's behaving too sweet around me ... saying our bickering could stress me out but who's gonna tell him it doesn't stress me but opposite also kept talking me sweetly and do not let me use swear words saying 'baby can hear us and it will leave bad impact on him/her' like dude? Atleast let me use them? But no"

Yoonji snickered "We all know you gonna teach your child swear words personally for future use" Jin winks and made a finger gun at Yoonji.

"Bang! You know me my child" they hified giggling "I'll check if they are done with setting couch" Yoonji said and was about to go in when Taehyung come out calling for both of them.

"Jin hyung, Yoonji Noona come we set the couch and a table fan" He said walking to them and helped Jin alongwith Yoonji to walk inside.

Yeonjun was sitting in front of the table fan with his mouth open. He noticed Soobin walking in and going to kitchen with a box in his hand when Soobin come outside he called him "Look Soobin I can create a robotic scream" saying the he scream with his face closed to fan creating a shaky robotic scream.

Soobin chuckled walking to him he push his face back by putting his index finger on Yeonjun's forehead "Have fun but be in a safe distance" he said and walks away ruffling his hair.

Yeonjun's cheeks turned red as he saw Soobin's walking back he squealed and lay down on the floor in a star fish position.

Soobin looks back and smiles seeing Yeonjun laying on the floor with a big smile on his face and red shaded cheeks, he shakes his head mumbling "Gosh I just wanna kiss him"