Chapter 55

Location: Somewhere in Los Angeles.

"What do you mean there's no flight for Seoul! Do you even know whome you are talking to! I COULD LITERALLY SHUT YOUR WHOLE AIRPORT DOWN WITH JUST AN PHONE CALL" A voice roared in the whole mansion making the walls and the staff of the mansion shake up.

"Sir please try to understand, the last flight for Seoul already took off two hours ago and we currently don't have any flight for South Korea for next few working days"

"Then why are you even flying airplanes for? You all are just useless! I'm gonna sue your whole airport! Sue your manager! Sue your staff and SUE YOU!" With that the man cut the call and threw the phone accross the living room of the mansion in anger. Making it hit the wall and crushed down, ouch the poor phone!

"Fuck! I'm sure something might happened to my son and I can't even reach him just because of these useless peoples! I'm gonna flip the whole fucking world" the man screamed pulling his hairs in frustration. His screams and shouts scared the whole staff present in the mansion who was looking at their master from some distance.

A sighed escaped from the another man who was sitting on one of the couches present there "That's the seventh phone in last four months" he mumbled to himself hearing the crushing sound of the poor innocent phone, he was the only one who wasn't affected by the enraged man who was now pacing back and forth around the room holding his forehead mumbling to himself god knows what.

"Lee Jongsuk! calm the fuck down, will you?" the man stopped and looks at the man sitting on the couch unbothered.

"Calm down? Really? Tell me how should I calm the fuck down when there's still no news about our son, who apparently called you but didn't said anything and all we heard was a thud sound! I don't know what happened and even Hoseok still didn't call!" Lee Jongsuk, Jungkook's uncle once again shouts worried about his son. He took Jungkook as his own son and loves him the most in this world and can do anything for him as he's alongwith Jungkook's father slash his best friend raised him up ever since he was a baby.

When Jungkook called his father few minutes ago, he was exhilarated to talk with his usually busy son but his excitement soon turned into worry when Jungkook didn't spoke anything and on top of that he heard laboured breathing followed by a thud sound as if something or something fall before the call was cut. Feeling helpless as he's far away from kook he told his bestfriend to call on Hoseok's number and asked him to check upon his son but it's been more than an hour yet there's no news of his only child.

"And how are you so calm Jeon Joongki! You are his father for God's sake yet in this situation you are sitting so calmly and scrolling on you iPad!" Jeon Joongki, Jungkook's father and Jongsuk's one and only best friend looked up from his iPad and rolled his eyes at his stupid bestfriend.

"Do you really think I'm calm right now? You have no idea how much I want to fly to Korea just to make sure our little wimpy rabbit is safe but as you see there's no flight of us to board and we are currently in LA far away from where our boy is" Joongki said and motioned Jongsuk to come closer.

When Jongsuk took a seat beside him he hands his iPad to him on which there was a recording of the hospital playing. Jongsuk's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook was rolled to OT and how his other children stayed behind. When his bestfriend was busy cursing the airport staff Joongki run his brain and contacts his hackers to hack the hospital cameras for him, he's not the most cunning yet demanding lawyer for nothing.