Chapter 19

"Welcome to the Jeon magician Jungkook show" Jungkook announced bowing left and right holding long test tube in one hand and conical flask in other.

Taehyung who was sitting in front of him with his legs crossed clapped cheering throwing punches in air.

"Ahem Ahem" Clearing his throat Jungkook started "So as we all gathered here-"

"Locked"

"...and as you all requested to me--"

"No one did"

"The great magician if all the time"

"You sure pal?"

Jungkook points at Taehyung with his forefinger he hissed"I swear to god if you interrupted again I'm gonna smack your head with this test tube" 

Taehyung pouts hugging his legs "Rude"

Jungkook dramatically puts his hand over his heart and made a hurt expression "Look at this boy! Here I'm trying my best to entertain him so that he will not get bored yet he was kept interrupting me and now calling me rube too wow so unfair!"

Taehyung giggles at Jungkook's dramatic speech. Seeing him giggling Jungkook smiles a little than again let out a dramatic gasp.

"Now he's laughing at me too" Jungkook shakes his head in fake disappointment and continues "Where's that my innocent intern who was too shy to even look at me huh?"

Taehyung falls backwards laughing "Your shy and innocent intern is now in his true self when he's with you Dr. Jeon" he replied sitting back once getting control over his laugh.

Jungkook gives him soft smile "Than that's great, he should stay himself with me"

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat hearing and seeing Jungkook's smile. He looks away feeling with a shy smile on his lips.

Clearing his throat he again looked at Jungkook "Show me what you got Mr. Magician?"

Jungkook rubs the glass test tube with a silk cloth furiously then bring it over to the small pieces of paper. The tube attack the papers and it get attached on it and Jungkook showed this proudly to Taehyung who clapped awkwardly at his silly trick.

"This is the most basic trick you have shown kookie" Taehyung said shaking his head in disappointment "I expected too much"

"Hey! It's just the start ok. Just wait and watch" Jungkook said pointing his two fingers at his eyes then Taehyung's mimicking the 'im watching you' action.

Taehyung raised his hands in surrender "Sure than there's no hurry take your time" he said and sat  comfortably by putting his face in between his palms and looking at Jungkook like a love sick puppy with sweet smile.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes seeing Taehyung's action "What are you doing" he asked hugging himself feeling creeped out.

"Admiring art" Taehyung answered with the same love sick expression making Jungkook blushing mess, he throws the paper ball at him cursing under his breath for making him distracted.