Chapter 52

When Jungkook entered in the room he was panting hard. His breath was shortened, small sweat breeds were forming on his forehead.

He removed his coat feeling irritated by the sudden hottness. He just dropped his coat by the door after locking it and put his phone, car keys, wallet at the bedside table.

He sat on the bed turning on the air conditioner "Shit, why it's so hot suddenly" he mumbled removing his shirt as well.

He scrunched his nose when a smell of sweat hit him "Seems like I have to take a shower" with that he stood up to go to the washroom to take a quick shower.

He went in washroom and removed his shirt and pants. He turned on the cold water knod, he's gonna take a cold shower to cool his body down.

He raised his face upwards making the water hit his face directly. His eyes were closed, lips little apart, small pants still leaving his lips, he couldn't understand what caused his body to react like this out of blue.

He lowered his face shaking his head to get rid of the extra water only to have more fall in his hairs. He flips his hairs backwards making his forehead visible, sadly there's no Taehyung to drool over, but there are some naughty people who can ;) ...aheM moving back to story..

After like fifteen him just standing there under the water to cool his body down he come out of the shower.

Picking up the trowel from the hanger he wiped the water from his body and wore his sweatpants hanged there. He decided not to wear anything on his upper body as he's still feeling hot from inside.

As he stepped out of the washroom after switching off it's light and door he shivered a little when the cold air of air conditioner hit his bare body.

"Oohh now this is some heavenly feeling" He let out a relief sigh after feeling freshed. He walked towards the bed while wipping his hairs from the towel that was hanging around his neck.

He picked up his phone and dialled a number. Putting the phone on speaker he kept it on the table again and sat on the bed continuing to wipe his hairs.

"Bunny?"

A fond smile came on his lips when he heard the nickname given by non other than his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

"Hey baby, i just called you to inform that I'm done with the meeting and currently in our room"

"So you are not coming back to the hospital?"

Jungkook could literally imagine the pout Taehyung must have on after knowing that he won't be able to see Jungkook for some more time.

"Yeah, i was just having a little headache and as I didn't have any schedule lined besides you are in good hands as well, also that it's nearly our departure time. So, i thought of coming back at room"

"You are having a headache?! Is it paining a lot? Should I come? Are you taking rest? Do you feeling any other discomfort? Have you eaten something yet? Gosh, you are so careless! Why you must work so hard all the time? See now you are having headache?!"