Chapter 56

Yeonjun, Soobin and Hoseok reached the hospital's cafeteria and settled on a seat near the large glass door which leads to the garden of the hospital. The glass doors were open at that moment which allows the calm night breeze to enter in. The soft yellow lights off the lamp posts were glowing in the garden, reflecting a golden ray on the sleeping plants. The few night shif staff were also present as they were having their first break.

"Let me go and order something for us" Hoseok said standing up. Yeonjun followed him after telling Soobin to stay seated to wait for Yoonji.

After few minutes Soobin saw Yoonji entering in alone. He waves his hand for her to come to their selected seat. Just as Yoonji sat infront of Soobin. Hoseok and Yeonjun returned with their dinner. Both of them holding two plates in each hand.

"Taehyung didn't come?" Hoseok asked as he put Yoonji's dinner plate in front of her. Yeonjun follows him and put Soobin's infront of him. Their mouth watered just at the sight of the food.

 Their mouth watered just at the sight of the food

"Ummm...nope, he was feeling a bit sleepy so I told him to stay there to rest and that way oppa won't be alone is room as well" She replied picking her chopsticks to start her dinner.

"Oh ok" Hoseok said and took a seat beside her, "Oh Yeonjun go and cancel his order" Yeonjun who was about to sit nods and run off to the counter to cancel the extra order.

"We will have something pack for him then" Yoonji nods at her boyfriend before they all began to eat. Soon Yeonjun also joins them.

"Do you think Jungkook hyung could possibly eat something willingly which can cause his allergy to react" Soobin asked in middle of their dinner. The reason of Jungkook's allergic attack was bugging him since the time older rolled to OT.

"He's will never do that. Knowing how fatal these attacks could be, he was very conscious about things like these" Hoseok answered now feeling curious as well to know how Jungkook's allergy got triggered.

"Maybe he ate something when he was having lunch with Mr. Wang after meeting this afternoon because as long as I remember he was doing fine in morning when we all meet in the lobby." Yoonji points out when she remembered Jungkook went for a meeting in afternoon and had his lunch there. During all this discussion Yeonjun was quite whole the time as the boy was busy gulping down everything but once in a while he looks up with his mouth full to listen the serious discussion and nods along.

"He definitely ate something there! Aish this boy" Hoseok mumbles, "Do you think Mr. Wang would mind if I call him to ask right now?" Hoseok asked as he took a bite of his food.