Chapter 23

Jungkook and Taehyung was on their way to Hobi's office when Jungkook got a message from Jimin.

Do not answer❌

Listen here you bunny, I don't know where you have hopped away but bring Jin hyung medicine,

And before you ask yes everything alright Dr. Just change his some medicine here's the priscription

*image attached*

AND GET YOUR ASS BACK JIN HYUNG WON'T LET US EAT WITHOUT YOU

"Wait I need to go and get Jin Hyung's medicine" Jungkook said putting his phone in his pocket not bothering to reply.

Taehyung stopped and nods "I'll come with you" he said but Jungkook stopped him handing him the clipboard.

"It's fine here take it and go, I'll be quick besides they don't know I was with you" Jungkook said and with a peak on Taehyung's forehead he went off after leaving Taehyung outside the office doors.

Taehyung smiles touching his forehead where Jungkook just kissed, he giggles at the tingling sensation through out his body i guess I should get used to it he thought and went inside.

Entering in everyone's attention falls on him making him startled a little, he smiled awkwardly rubbing his back of head.

Jin frowned seeing Taehyung coming alone, he send a glare at Jimin and Yeonjun who was sitting besides Jimin.

Seeing Jin's glare Jimin laughed nervously receiving weird looks from Yoongi who was on other side of him.

"Jin hyungggg i missed you" Taehyung says putting the clipboard on the desk he made his way behind Jin and hugged him pouting.

"Aigoo i missed my child too, now come on take a seat" Taehyung nods and took a seat on the long couch beside Yoonji and Hobi.

"Taehyung you came alone?" Jimin asked with his confused face sitting across him.

"Yeah...? Someone supposed to be with me?" He questioned totally hiding the fact he was locked up well- he thought he was locked up with Jungkook.

"Where's Ju--" Jimin was cut off by the sound of door opening and Jungkook entered in.

"Jin hyung! And Rap Monsterrrrrrrrrrr" came a running Jungkook and hugged both Jin and Namjoon from behind who was sitting on the seprate two seater couch.

"Yeah! Where were you?!" Jin shouts hitting Jungkook's hand that was wrapped around him from behind.

"I went to take you medicines, Jimin messaged me" Jimin hit his head as he forgot that he did messaged Jungkook.

"Ok ok now go and sit, let's start lunch" Namjoon said patting Jungkook's hand who nods and took a seat beside Taehyung.

"Jin hyung I'm sorry, I couldn't take you for check-up...I was caught up with.... something" Jungkook apologizes glancing at Taehyung beside him.

Jin waves his hand "Nah it's fine I had my other ducklings with me...I'm sure that something must be important" he said smirking a little.