Chapter 221-225

After joining the special department, Luo Ning has the authority to investigate some not-so-secret information.

   Before she came, she checked the identity of the other party.

   Yi Lingfeng did not enter the army due to physical reasons, but created a business empire by himself.

  In terms of data, Yi Lingfeng is known as a business wizard, and even a genius in the field of science and technology.

   Last night, Luo Ning found out that the competitive live show that Yue Xiao was going to participate in was also sponsored by Yilingfeng's technology company.

   The point is to use the latest 6d virtual technology officially announced by this show, which includes the shares of Yilingfeng's technology company.

  The data shows that while Yilingfeng was recuperating abroad, he also personally participated in the research and development of the 6d technology.

   It’s a pity that when I returned to China for a meeting, I had an old illness and I could no longer travel by plane, so I stayed in the country for recuperation.

   And Yilingfeng participated in the research and development of that 6d technology and became a shareholder, but few people knew about it.

  Luoning looked at Yi Lingfeng's biographical information and found that this person is very low-key, but he is not a simple character.

  Otherwise, he is often sick and hospitalized, and it is impossible to still fully control the company and invest in a number of scientific research projects that have produced results.

   She suspected that it was the competitive live broadcast and 6d technology that became popular all over the world like in the previous life. Not many people in China may know that Yi Lingfeng is the developer and major shareholder behind it.

Before    also came here, Luo Ning was a little curious and interested in Yi Lingfeng.

   Yi Lingfeng didn't know what Luo Ning was thinking at this time, she raised her hand and made a gesture of invitation, "Miss Luo, please sit down."

  This ward has more than 300 square meters, which is actually equivalent to a large-sized house.

  The living room, dining room, study and bedroom are all complete.

  Luo Ning and Yi Jun were sitting on the sofa in the living room, Yi Lingfeng asked, "Does Miss Luo drink tea?"

   Luo Ning nodded, "Drink."

   Yi Lingfeng came over and sat down, brewing Kung Fu tea with a tea set.

   Soon the whole living room was full of tea fragrance, and Yi Lingfeng's elegant and smooth movements were also very eye-catching.

   Yi Lingfeng gave each of the three a cup.

   Yi Jun took the tea cup and said with a smile, "Uncle, if Xiao Ning Ning doesn't drink tea, are you going to make coffee?"

  His uncle is a person who pursues the quality of life very much. He never likes tea, coffee and meals casually.

   Yi Lingfeng smiled and said, "I know and ask."

  Luo Ning took a sip of tea and tasted the top Longjing at the entrance, and the water for making tea should also be an excellent mountain spring collected.

   This guy can enjoy it.

   But she didn't show it off on purpose.

   Yi Lingfeng is very sensitive to emotions, and naturally found Luo Ning drinking tea with a kind of enjoyment, and guessed that she drank it.