Chapter 136-140

Luo Ning and Xiao Yu left contact information for each other, and Zhu Dao and Fang Yan came back after a while.

   After eating, Xiao Yu personally sent Luo Ning to the car, and then left by himself.

   In the car, Fang Yan asked, "Ling Ning, is it done?"

   He discovered that after a while, Xiao Yu's attitude towards Luo Ning actually made a 180-degree turn.

   Luo Ning nodded: "It's done."

   "But with that Yu Chunjiao's temperament, in all likelihood, he will act as a demon. Brother Fang, be on your guard."

   Fang Yan said with a smile: "No problem, as long as there is no Xiao Yu to escort, such a person can't make much waves."

  The next day, Director Zhu announced the results of the audition.

  Yu Chunjiao, who had long regarded the second female character as something in her pocket, had an ugly face when she heard from her agent that Zhu Dao announced that the second female second was Luo Ning.

   immediately called Xiao Yu to complain and wanted him to withdraw his capital.

  Who knew that she was Xiao Yu's assistant when she waited, and brought the termination of the contract and a check.

  Yu Chunjiao is naturally unwilling. A gold owner like Xiao Yu has money, power and looks. Although she has not touched her yet, she does not want to lose it at all.

Before   , she wanted Xiao Yu to fall in love with her and marry into a wealthy family, so she couldn't help but make trouble.

   Xiao Yu's assistant is not used to her, so don't want to make a cheque again, let her not even think about messing around in the imperial capital.

  Yu Chunjiao could only sign the contract unwillingly and took the check.

   Afterwards, the more she thought about it, the more unwilling she became, and she suddenly heard from the assistant that someone saw Luo Ning and Xiao Yu having dinner together yesterday.

   She hated Luo Ning completely, it must be this woman who made Ji climb up Xiao Yu and she would be abandoned.

   So the assistant gave her an idea, and she immediately tweeted.

  @尤春佳V: The original female second character was taken away. It’s different if you have a backer and traffic. Even if we have acting skills, we can’t play the vase with a gold master.

   Her fans are only hundreds of thousands, so she didn't make much waves when she posted on Weibo.

   Ke Yuan Hanyi's people arranged for a big V to forward it, and let the sailor end.

   Under their leadership, they quickly dug up the vase that Yu Chunjiao said on Weibo was Luo Ning.

   Then there was a so-called passerby who posted a few photos of Luo Ning and Xiao Yu walking out of the hotel after dinner last night.

   He said that he came to hammer the news that Luo Ning was taken care of by Xiao Yu, the president of the Xiao family.

  【Oh my God, this melon is too big, Xiao Yu is actually Luo Ning's gold owner. 】

  [Originally, because of variety shows, Luo Ning's impression was much better, but I didn't expect that she would actually use the gold master to grab a role, only to be black all her life. 】

   [That is, if you don't have acting skills, you can be a vase, and you can participate in variety shows. Why bother movies and TV dramas. 】

   [Even Yu Chunjiao, the third- and fourth-tier ones, satirized Luo Ning's lack of acting skills, but one can imagine how bad Luo Ning's performance was during the audition. Director Zhu is trying to smash his own brand! 】