Chapter 191-195

Luo Ning didn't go around in circles either.

   "I have a few ancient recipes in my hand, which can be used to make pills for health and qi, but I need medicinal materials of high age, so that the effect is the best."

   "So I want to buy some, or exchange something with the TCM hospital."

   Dean Xu suddenly became interested, "What kind of health and qi pills?"

   Luo Ning took out the health pills he was carrying and handed it to him, "There are two health pills in here, you can take a look."

   "The effect is just like the name, it focuses on health preservation, can regulate the body, and is conducive to prolonging life."

   Dean Xu was stunned for a while, but he could actually extend his lifespan.

   He carefully took the porcelain bottle and poured a pill from it into the white plate on the table.

   Then he leaned in and smelled it, and took a closer look.

   "Can I use this pill to study it? If it really has such an effect, the traditional Chinese medicine hospital can replace it with you with herbs."

   Although he doesn't really believe that this pill can prolong life, as long as it really has the effect of conditioning the body, he can change it.

   After all, there are still a lot of old people above. Because they fought in wars or were persecuted by cultural movements in those years, they have left a lot of problems with their bodies and need to be recuperated.

  The quintessence of their traditional Chinese medicine hospital, in addition to wanting to carry forward the traditional Chinese medicine culture, has other important tasks.

   For example, he is responsible for the health of the elderly in the imperial capital. Every once in a while, there will be elderly people who come to live here for a period of time to recuperate.

   Or they often go back to the imperial capital to check the pulse and prescribe a prescription for them to recuperate.

   But the effect is limited.

   He also heard Luo Ning say that her health pills are ancient recipes, and it smelled really good, so he brought it up.

  Luo Ning nodded and smiled: "No problem, send these two pills to the dean for research."

  If you don't take this pill, you won't feel the effect at all.

After    said that, Luo Ning and Lu Xun left.

   After the live broadcast of the visit to the National Essence Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the program team took the guests to the "Tea Ceremony".

   The assessment is about the knowledge of tea, as well as the techniques and skills of making tea.

  Luo Ning and Lu Xun both used tea, won the approval of the vice president of the "Tea Academy", and then got the entry qualification.

   After visiting the "Tea House", there was no time to continue, so everyone returned to the inn in the quintessence town.

   Shi Ji's car also went to the national quintessence town, and asked his assistant to pack the yard next door.

   After the live broadcast, Shiji sent Luo Ning an appointment message in the evening.

   So Luo Ning went to the yard next door alone.