Chapter 36-40

Tong Jia also looked at Luo Ning with a pitiful expression.

   "Yes, Xiao Ningning, please help us. We ate a white steamed bun each for lunch, and we are still hungry." He was really hungry.

   "How about we also borrow a microphone from the director's team, and then sing and dance to attract people?" He asked again.

  Luoning shook his head: "This is definitely not possible. People in the square are relatively idle. People who buy vegetables here may not like it, and the venue cannot be used."

  Tong Jia sighed, "Then what are we going to do? We also tried very hard to shout before, but there are still very few people buying it."

  Luo Ning first looked around the vegetable market and found that there are not many people who order vegetables, but there has always been a flow of coming and going, and there is still potential.

   There are many stalls selling potatoes and sweet potatoes in the vegetable market, and they also sell other vegetables and regular customers.

   She suddenly swept to a fritters stall not far away that was being cleaned up, like it was about to close, and flicked her finger, "There it is."

   "You can't sell sweet potatoes and potatoes alone, so it's better to make mature food, so that there is still hope that they will be sold out."

  Tong Jia and Wei Yao were puzzled, "How to make mature food? Baked potatoes? Baked sweet potatoes?"

   The key also has no tools for baking.

   Luo Ning replied: "Sweet potatoes and potato croquettes are delicious, you can try this."

   "You go to the fritters stand over there to rent the stalls and kitchen utensils, and then I teach you how to make balls, and you let the students sell them and try."

   Hearing this, Tong Jia and others' eyes lit up.

   The ten students who followed the two also showed their eagerness to try.

   They sold sweet potatoes and potatoes here for a noon, and the business was extremely poor. The audience probably looked very bored, and they had no chance to show their presence.

   Hearing Fang Yu and the others talking about their experience in selling things, they were all envious.

   "Okay, let's do it then, Xiao Ningning, you are great." Tong Jia and Wei Yao made a decision, and then the two arranged for the students to work together.

   The students who are better at communication went to the fried dough sticks stall. At least, they finally got the other party's consent and spent 100 yuan to rent the other party's stall for one afternoon.

  Luo Ning asked students to peel and boil sweet potatoes and potatoes until soft, and then taught them to make **** step by step.

   The students were in a hurry at the beginning, but it got better after they got started slowly.

  The sweet potato **** are fried sweet, the potato **** are sweet and salty, and there are chili noodles, and soon a fragrance wafts out.

  Tong Jia and Wei Yao tasted the meatballs fried by Luo Ning as a demonstration, and their faces showed surprise, "It's delicious!"

   Then I took the students to eat a wave first. It was really a steamed bun at noon that didn't fill my stomach. At the same time, I invited Luo Ning and Lu Xun to eat together.

  There are so many people eating together, and the smell wafting out, people who sell vegetables and come to buy vegetables are naturally curious, so they come to ask.