Chapter 61-65

Luo Ning picked up a pen and quickly drew a cinnabar yellow talisman.

   Then Wu Jianfeng and the two saw Luo Ning throwing everything on the table into the basin.

   read a few incantations in her mouth that they didn't understand. She gently twisted her fingers, and the drawn talisman burst into flames, making both of them startled.

  Luo Ning threw the burning talisman into the water, which made Dad Ji feel even more amazing and subversive cognition happened.

  I saw the burning talisman fall into the water basin, not only did it not go out, but instead wrapped the few things in the basin, and the fire became more and more intense.

  Wu Jianfeng's eyes widened involuntarily. This is the tap water he personally picked up from the kitchen. I'm sure there is nothing in it that can promote combustion. How can this fire continue to burn things in the water?

   Dad Ji was also the first time he saw something so mysterious and mysterious, and he was stunned for a while.

   After about ten minutes, the fire gradually went out.

   All the things thrown into the water basin were burnt to ashes and dissipated in the water little by little, as if they had never appeared.

   At this moment, in a villa in the same city, an old Taoist who was sitting cross-legged suddenly spit out a mouthful of black blood and was knocked out by the backlash.

  Luo Ning said lightly: "Okay, this thing has been dealt with, and the person who did it to your family has been attacked. Let's go to the antique market now."

  Wu Jianfeng's first impression of Luo Ning was that of a very beautiful little girl, but now she feels that she has a mysterious and ethereal indifference all over her body, and she really deserves to be a master.

   If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would never have believed what just happened, it was really too mysterious.

   He is absolutely convinced of Luo Ning now, "Okay, let's go now, I happen to know someone who sells genuine antiques, I'll contact him first."

   Luo Ning nodded: "Well."

   Then the three of them drove to the antique market.

  Wu Jianfeng knew people, so he was taken directly to an attic where the real thing was kept.

  Luo Ning also picked out a few things that contained some auspiciousness, including two jade pendants and a string of agate bracelets.

   "These three things should be worn by those in the worst condition in your family, and I'll go back and arrange the rest for you, so that the speed of expelling the evil spirits can be accelerated."

   These things do not contain a lot of auspiciousness, they are all low-level instruments, but they are enough for martial artists to set up a transfer formation.

  Wu Jianfeng nodded again and again, "Okay, I will continue to trouble Master Luo for help."

   The antique seller who was sitting here was surprised to hear the conversation between the two.

   They play in this line of business, and naturally they believe in Feng Shui metaphysics, but I really did not expect such a young and beautiful girl to be a Feng Shui master.

   Seeing Wu Jianfeng speaking in a respectful and grateful tone, he guessed that this little girl has some skills.

   Luo Ning took a fancy to a set of bronze coins, which can be used for formation and divination, so he bought it with the antique owner Lao Dong.