Chapter 206-210

Jiang Xinxin has always known that her daughter has clear grievances and grievances, and she probably guessed what she was going to do when she heard it.

   "You want to do something with the Gou family's ancestral grave?"

  Luo Ning didn't hide it, and nodded with a cold look in her eyes: "Yes, let Old Man Gou know that we don't care about that broken company. To make Gou go bankrupt is actually just a matter of our thoughts."

   The means of feng shui magicians are simply unimaginable by ordinary people.

   It is not difficult to let a family go bankrupt and a business go bankrupt.

  The big deal is to take on some karma.

   But she did this because the karma of the Gou family came first, so the karma would not be deep, and she could resolve it by doing more good deeds.

   Jiang Xinxin thought for a while, "Okay, but don't play with your life."

   She didn't sympathize with the mother and daughter, but she didn't want her daughter to be killed.

   Then he told Luo Ning the location of the Gou family's ancestral tomb.

   She also wanted to see what kind of expression the old man would have when the mother and daughter showed their true colors after the Gou family went bankrupt without power and wealth.

   "Don't worry, I will definitely not risk my life, they don't deserve me to bear such a heavy karma."

   "Let's play slowly, and let Old Man Gou appreciate and experience the true face of the mother and daughter."

   Luo Ning's experience with her mother, she has been holding back a big breath, and she has to come out no matter what.

   Since old man Gou is blind, she will let him see how cruel reality is.

   also let him know that all the cold violence and bullying her mother had encountered in the past were all true, and he regretted it for the rest of his life.

  Death is too cheap for them.

   I have to say that Jiang Xinxin and Luo Ning are worthy of being mother and daughter, and they thought of a tacit understanding.

   Although the appearance of those three people somewhat affected their mood.

   However, the mother and daughter happily cooked together, and the three enjoyed a warm lunch.

   After eating, Luo Ning went out.

  Lu Xun picked her up at the door of the apartment ahead of time.

   After getting in the car, Lu Xun felt that Luo Ning was in a bad mood today, "What's wrong? I think you are in a bad mood."

  Luo Ning trusts Lu Xun very much now, so she recounts what happened in the morning.

   "Although old man Gou says he doesn't recognize my mother, but the Gou family has my mother's bloodline. According to their old concept, he will probably come again."

   "The mother and daughter won't give up, I'm very annoying to them."

   The first to flirt is cheap, they haven't even settled the accounts of the year, and they take the initiative to make trouble again.

  Lu Xun also despised Old Man Gou's actions. When the pillow wind was blown, he didn't even believe his own daughter. If he ends up alone in the future, he deserves it.