Chapter 201-205

found that there were more and more eyes looking around and scrutinizing, and Feng Yanbai and his wife felt hot.

   If it goes on like this, they are indeed even more embarrassed.

   Both of them were surprised by the appearance of Luo Ning.

  Especially Feng Yanbai, he can't forget Luo Ning's troubles when he bet on stones in the public market.

   He couldn't help asking: "Who are you from Xinxin?"

   Luo Ning took Jiang Xinxin's arm, "I am her daughter."

   Feng Yanbai had already guessed it, but he was very unhappy.

   Jiang Xinxin actually got married and gave birth to such a big daughter.

   At this time, he also recalled it. Nine times out of ten, Luo Ning had already recognized their identities when they were in the public market, so the hostility was so great.

   As for his daughter finding fault first, he completely ignored it.

   Luo Ning hated the way Feng Yanbai looked at his mother.

   She said coldly, "Are you going?"

   "If you don't go, then we will spread out what happened more than 20 years ago and tell everyone. I believe many people are willing to listen to these gossips."

   Feng Yanbai found that Jiang Xinxin's daughter is not a fuel-efficient lamp.

   He took a deep look at Jiang Xinxin, "Xinxin, no matter what, our two are family friends, you can come to me if you have anything."

   Looking at the woman who has been hiding in his heart, now he is more beautiful and charming, his heart is like being scratched by a cat's claws.

   Hearing his words, Gou Zhenmei couldn't help but look gloomy.

   Feng Yanbai has always been thinking about this **** in his heart, how could she let the two continue their relationship.

   I can't wait to kill Jiang Xinxin as soon as possible, but he still said with a smile: "Xinxin, Dad has been thinking about you all these years, you must go back and see him."

  Jiang Xinxin said indifferently: "I don't have to worry about you."

  Wu Jianfeng said at this time: "Mr. Feng, the reception is about to officially start, you should leave."

   He also saw that Luo Ning's mother and daughter were incompatible with the Gou family and the Feng family. Now is the time to stand in line.

   Mr. Zhu also smiled and said, "Yes, you two should leave first."

   When he saw Feng Yanbai, he looked like he wanted to go back to the grass. Having experienced his own affairs, he was most disgusted with this kind of person.

   This Gou Zhenmei is also, although she has a smile on her face, her words are filled with needles.

If    can drive away a person's own daughter, what kind of good person can their mother and daughter be.

   There are too many things going on in the rich and powerful, and everyone is not a fool.

  Feng Yanbai did not expect that the two would export.

   Their Feng family and Wu family have similar family backgrounds, but there is no need to offend them.

   "Then let's go first, farewell!" Now is not the place to talk, and he is not going to bother.