Chapter 166-170

Group 1 and Group 2, still have to fight in the arena to be worth seeing.

  Wei Yao said, "I can play Go, but I'm not proficient, so I'm not sure I can pass the entry."

  Chai Jing also said: "I will also play Go, and I will try it later."

   The rare thing this time is that among the students, Shan Zhen can also play Go, so they can play chess with three people.

   is more than a group in number.

   Wei Yao asked: "Who can play the piano?"

   They can only play chess but not the piano, and their team is no good.

   At this time, Bo Xiangxiang said shyly, "I can play the guqin."

   When she was still herself, she had been learning guqin all the time. Later, she was admitted to the art academy and also majored in guqin.

   So when I saw that this floor was the "Qinqiyuan", I couldn't help but get excited.

   After hearing that Luo Ning could also play the piano, she was even more excited, this time she finally had a chance to crush the woman.

   She didn't believe that the guqin she had practiced for nearly ten years would not be as good as Luo Ning.

  Wei Yao said with a smile: "Then we will hand over the qin of our group to Teacher Bo."

   Although he doesn't have a good sense of Bo Xiangxiang, he is in a group after all, and he won't target them.

  Bo Xiangxiang nodded: "I will try my best."

   She will definitely use the piano to knock on the door of the "Qin and Chess Academy", and she will definitely gain a wave of audience and praise at that time.

  The director saw that the second group was also so powerful, with even more smiles on his face, and went to knock on the door in person.

   Soon, a girl in Hanfu opened the door.

   "Welcome to the Qinqiyuan, you all know the rules, please come in."

   A group of people entered the door, and there was also a garden inside, surrounded by flowers, with chess and piano in the middle.

   The girl smiled and said, "Do you play chess first, or Qin first?"

   Director replied: "Let's play the game first."

   Play the chess first, and then let Luo Ning and Bo Xiangxiang, two actresses who are not compatible on the bright side, compete against each other to play the piano, which is more interesting.

The    girl nodded, "Okay, I'll go and invite some teachers to come and play with you."

   After she finished speaking, she entered the room on the side.

   Not long after, three masters who were good at chess also came out of the room.

   So the director asked Wei Yao and the three of the second group to go first.

The rules of    are very simple, one game determines the winner, as long as the opponent wins, the chess can pass the entry.

   Wei Yao and the other party greeted each other politely, sat down and started.

  Two minutes later, Chai Jing lost.

   He was not surprised, and laughed and teased, "I used to play Go with my friends, and I thought I was pretty good, but now I find that I am too bad."