Chapter 106-110

Dad Ji looked at the appearance of the two of them and did not seem to know.

   asked Luo Ning: "Ming Ning, is there any misunderstanding here?"

   "Can other people marry Xiang Bin?"

   Luo Ning replied: "I was about to say this."

   "Mr. Xiang's husband and wife palace shows that he is married, but it is very dim, and there is a broken line, indicating that he was forced to marry."

   She looked at Xiang Bin and continued: "So in all likelihood, it is someone who is related to you by blood, and did this thing with your birth date, hair and blood."

   Xiang Bin was stunned, "Are you sure it was done by someone related to me by blood?"

  Luoning nodded: "If you want to get a yin kiss, you don't just need to use the birth date. If you don't do it yourself, then you have to be relatives who are related to you, plus your hair and blood."

   "And they are basically close relatives and elders who are related to you by blood. After all, in ancient times, there has always been a word, the words of the parents' life matchmaker, the younger generation's marriage is mostly the elders."

   "Did you dream of a woman wearing a wedding dress?"

   Xiang Bin's face became even paler, "Yes, although she can't see her face clearly, she is indeed wearing a red wedding dress."

   No wonder every time in his dreams, he would hear the woman saying that he was going to take him away.

   Then a coffin appeared, and as soon as the scene changed, he was lying in it, unable to get out no matter how much he pushed or kicked it.

  Liu Hongxue's complexion changed, "Is this something you did to your family?"

   Her grandparents and mother have both passed away, and now she is the only one left in the Liu family, so there are no close relatives to do this.

   And her husband's elders and siblings are still alive.

   It’s just that the two families move around quite frequently. After her husband passed away, she took great care of the Xiang family, and even arranged the uncle’s son to be the vice president of the company.

   That person had a good relationship with her son, so she thought about letting him help her son in the future.

   I really can't see that Xiang Jia would do such a thing.

  Xiang Bin also couldn't believe that Xiang Jia, who has always been close to him, would do such harm to him.

   But the facts are in front of you. If you are close relatives, who else can you have besides Xiangjia?

   "If it's really them, then why do you do this?" Xiang Bin frowned and muttered to himself.

  Luoning reminded: "It has been 30 days since you were married to a yin, and in another 19 days, the marriage contract will be completed, and you will suddenly die of illness."

   "After you die, who can get the most benefit, who can get your hair and blood, you can think about the key."

   Hearing her reminder, Xiang Bin also reacted.

   There is no one in the Liu family. If he dies, no one will inherit his mother's company.

  The relationship between their mother and son and Xiangjia has always been very harmonious, especially after the cousin's mother passed away, his mother often brought him over to be his company.