Chapter 161-165

Bo Xiangxiang really didn't expect Ji Xingheng to be so cruel and treat himself like this.

   She has had many men, but she also likes Ji Xingheng the most.

  So now the grievances are spreading, and the tears are falling down uncontrollably.

  【Ji Xingheng is so straight, his mouth is so poisonous. 】

  【Is this really good for a girl? 】

【why not? We, Xingzi, are obviously performing arts, and the pot is falling from the sky. 】

   [That is, who ordered Bo Xiangxiang to ask Xing Zai for help, so he will help? He didn't owe her. 】

  【Bo Xiangxiang also really has the face to go to Ji Xingheng again, pretending to help people to stop the acid thing, she is not embarrassed, I still feel embarrassed now. 】

   [I think Ji Xingheng is right, girls should be more self-reliant, Luo Ning, Su Qinglan and Ni Xinxuan didn't want to ask anyone for help. 】

  【Only I think, she cried like this, what a white lotus! 】

【You are not alone. 】

【you are not……】

   Ji Xingheng decisively rejected Bo Xiangxiang, which also weakened her luck again.

   In addition, Xiang Jun and Liu Shaoxian were finished, and Bo Xiangxiang's luck was hurt a lot.

   As a result, there is no luck filter and koi luck blessing, and the audience is disgusted by her behavior.

  Luo Ning was very sensitive to find that the luck on Bo Xiangxiang's body dissipated a lot.

   She looked up, a smile on her lips.

   If it goes on like this, the heroine will not be a problem.

  Although Ji Xingheng is a dog, Luo Ning couldn't help but praise him in her heart, she did a good job.

   Ji Xingheng ignored Bo Xiangxiang at all, and she couldn't stand still any longer, so she could only take two students away.

   In the end, I had no choice but to find a martial arts gym in a small town and then work part-time to make money.

  Although her luck has disappeared a lot, she is still much stronger than ordinary people, and the salary of the martial arts hall is not bad.

   However, the audience relationship was also defeated by the actions just now, which once again affected the luck in his career.

   Ji Xingheng's performance was exhausted, and it was over in more than an hour, but he made hundreds of dollars.

  Luo Ning and Lu Xun didn't let people wait for a long time because there were too many customers in the queue, so they stopped work after three hours.

   This is still to greet people in advance to stop queuing, otherwise the two of them will not want to leave here until the evening.

  The efficiency of the two people is very high, so they also earn several hundred each.

   After Su Qinglan got off work, a group of people got together.

  Su Qinglan asked, "Are we going to buy ingredients to cook at the inn? Or eat out?"

   Ji Xingheng missed Luo Ning's craftsmanship, so he said, "Would you like to buy it back and make it?"

  Lu Xun said: "When you go to different places, you should taste different foods. I suggest you eat some special dishes out tonight."