Chapter 126-130

After arriving at the door of Liu's house, Lu Xun put the mask on his face and used the breath-holding technique.

   Because of this, others can't tell that he is Lu Yingdi.

  Luo Ning knows why he wears a mask. The sorcerer has been doing bad things for a long time, and he must be taken back to the special department. If he uses the identity of the actor, he will be exposed.

   As soon as he got off the car, Luo Ning felt the yin around him.

   Hearing the sound of the car, Xiang Bin and his mother walked out together.

   "Master Luo, you are here."

   Then they all looked at Lu Xun who was wearing a mask, "Who is this?"

   Luo Ning replied: "This is a comrade from the special department who came to assist."

  Xiang Bin and the two knew about the special department, but they had never been in contact with them, they only knew that it was very mysterious.

   immediately smiled politely and said, "Hello comrade, I will be in trouble tonight."

  Lu Xun said in a cold voice: "The responsibility lies."

   Luo Ning looked at the two corners of the garden and dug out a blood-red stone from each of the two flower pots.

   She found these two stones last time, but they didn't move.

  Xiang Bin's mother and son wore the talismans she drew, and these yin qi could not affect their bodies for the time being.

   Luo Ning wrapped the two stones with rune paper and put them in his backpack.

  This thing has to be taken out and disposed of, otherwise it will be very dangerous wherever it goes.

   The four entered the villa and sat down.

  Xiang Bin found that the cold feeling in the room had disappeared, replaced by the normal stuffy heat.

   He turned on the air conditioner, "Master Luo, the house suddenly kept getting cold before, was it because of the two stones outside?"

  Luoning nodded, "Yes, the goddess your grandma contacted, wanted to use the yin on the inside and outside of the stone to erode the whole house and continue to harm you."

   "Now take me upstairs and dispose of the other stones."

  Xiang Bin couldn't get what he wanted, that thing always felt apprehensive at home, "Okay!"

  Luo Ning used the talisman to wrap the stones found one after another.

When    returned to the living room again, she looked at the door.

   "Since you're here, show up."

   As soon as she finished speaking, the doors and windows that were closed suddenly opened.

   A cloudy wind blew from outside the door and window, causing a chill to Bin's mother and son.

   Then an old woman who looked to be in her sixties walked in.

   Liu Hongxue was surprised when she saw the old woman.

   "How could it be you?"

   Luo Ning heard her words and knew that the Liu family had a grudge with the sorcerer, "You know her?"

   Liu Hongxue took a deep breath and replied, "I know."

   "She is someone my dad knew when he went to the countryside as an educated youth. She fell in love with my dad back then and insisted my dad marry her."