Chapter 21-25

The navy immediately took the rhythm upon seeing this, saying that Luo Ning was about to start working.

   This is a proper rhythm to drag the actor behind, making Lu Fan a little unsure whether the previous judgment is correct.

   Soon, everyone saw Luo Ning walking to a corner, then sitting in the yard with a bale of straw, her white and slender hands up.

  Lu Xun sat next to her and watched her movements curiously.

   After about ten minutes, a straw hat took shape in Luo Ning's hands little by little.

  Luo Ning finished and handed the newly baked straw hat to Lu Xun, "Mr. Lu, it's too sunny outside, this straw hat is for you."

  Lu Xun took the straw hat and looked at it, and found that it was very well made. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, it was made by Luo Ning, he would have thought it was bought from outside.

   "Your hands are so skillful, this straw hat is very well knitted." He put the straw hat on his head, just right.

   Luo Ning chuckled: "I usually prefer to do handicrafts."

   and then proceeded to weave the second straw hat.

   It's summer, and the afternoon sun is very hot, so she thought of weaving two straw hats when she saw the straw.

   [Wow, Luo Ning's hand is too clever. In 10 to 20 minutes, I made a straw hat, and the style looks pretty good, cow. 】

  【Amazing, Luo Ning actually has this skill. 】

  【My Ningbao is great. 】

  [Ningbao is sitting and weaving a straw hat, it looks like a good time! 】

  【I want to be the straw in Ningbao's hands, my Ningbao is so beautiful. 】

   [Hehe, I didn't know who said that Ningbao was going to delay the time and drag on the Emperor Lu, but now he was slapped in the face again. 】

  【It's so sunny outside, how comfortable it is to wear a straw hat, Luo Ning feels really thoughtful and considerate. 】

  【Who said Luo Ning can't do anything? Whether it's cooking, or the craftsmanship of this weaving, it's amazing! 】

   After a while, Luo Ning knitted a straw hat and put it on his head.

   "Mr. Lu, let's go collect the ingredients now." She stood up.

  Lu Xun nodded and smiled: "Okay!"

  The two walked out of the courtyard leisurely and leisurely, enjoying the idyllic scenery and chatting along the way.

   After walking for a while, the two met Wei Yao and Chai Jing in the field, and the two were helping to weed.

   On the other side, Tong Jia and Su Qinglan also rushed past with a group of ducks.

  Tong Jia saw the straw hats on their heads and couldn't help but ask: "Where did you get the straw hats? We're all dying from the sun, are there any more?"

   His face was all red and sweating.

  Lu Xun replied: "Luo Ning made it up himself, so I made up two tops, and they're gone."

  Tong Jia was stunned, looking at the two wearing straw hats that not only shaded but also beautiful, some couldn't believe it, "What, this is made by Luo Ning?"

   "This is too powerful." Several people praised.

  Lu Xun chuckled: "So I found the treasure, you guys continue, let's find the task."