Chapter 76-80

It stands to reason that after being rejected by Ji Xingheng again, and after he has thoroughly seen his true colors, Bo Xiangxiang's luck should be weakened.

  Luoning looked at the handsome blond guy again and found that Bo Xiangxiang's cause and effect were not on him, indicating that it had nothing to do with him.

   What is the reason?

  Tong Jia asked Bo Xiangxiang, "What happened to you?"

  Bo Xiangxiang replied: "I went to the convenience just now. I seem to have seen a snake. I was so scared that I ran out for a while and got lost."

   "I'm sorry to make everyone worry!" She said apologetically.

  Tongjia smiled, "You'll be fine!"

   "It's been a tiring day, go and rest."

  Bo Xiangxiang nodded, "Okay!"

   She looked carefully at Ji Xingheng and found that he was not looking at her, so she couldn't help biting her lip.

   The snake was poisonous at first glance, and she was suddenly frightened.

   Originally wanted to run back and ask for help, but who knew that he ran in the wrong direction and then encountered...

   Seeing that Ji Xingheng is fine now, she was relieved and a little embarrassed, and she didn't know what he would think of her, she didn't mean it.

   Soon, everyone got into their sleeping bags to rest, Han Chi and Fu Yunbing took turns to watch the night.

  The live broadcast is also closed.

   In the early morning, when the sky was slightly bright, Luo Ning got up and quickly drew a talisman before she stood up.

  Luo Ning came together, and the cameraman who followed him immediately started the live broadcast.

   "Mr. Luo, do you want to get up and run?" He greeted with a smile.

  Luoning shook his head, "If you don't run away, it's inconvenient here."

   She moved a few stones to build it together, then stuffed branches inside and set it on fire. She took out the cooking pot provided by the program team to each team, and put the dozen or so eggs she found when the net fish came back yesterday.

   Do this, she is going to wash up by the river.

   At this moment, Lu Xun also got out of his sleeping bag, "Are you going to the river?"

   Luo Ning smiled and said, "Yes, are you going?"

  Lu Xunjun smiled, "Go, we thought of being together again."

   At this moment, a voice sounded behind the two of them, "I'm going too."

  Luo Ning turned around and saw Ji Xingheng standing behind with sleepy eyes, apparently just getting up.

  Since he knew that he was deeply influenced by a force, Luo Ning's attitude towards him became better, "As you like."

  There is a problem with Bo Xiangxiang's sudden increase in luck, Ji Xingheng is better to keep it by his side and watch it.

   Ji Xingheng's lips curved up, "Let's go then."

  Lingling really didn't ignore him as much as before. This was a good start, and the snake appeared at a good time.

   Before the others got up, the three of them went to the river together.

   Another videographer followed them on the livestream.