Chapter 156-160

On the plane, Ji Xingheng, who originally wanted to sit with Luo Ning, was choked up again.

   This Lu Xun, why is he so haunted.

   Maybe he bribed the director who was not human behind his back, otherwise how could he be able to sit with Ning Ning every time.

   I have to say, Ji Dading's guessing is really right.

  After the plane took off, Luo Ning asked Lu Xun, "Mr. Lu, have you been to the National Treasure Mountain?"

  Lu Xun said truthfully: "I have been there, but I only went to the calligraphy court and visited a calligrapher."

   He said: "You should like that place."

  Luo Ning frowned, "Mr. Lu, I see that you seem to know me very well!"

  Because she learned Feng Shui metaphysics from her father since she was a child, she likes traditional culture and skills.

   Her university major is ancient culture, and she also majors in archaeology.

   When I traveled to various small worlds before, I also came into contact with and learned a lot of related things.

   The corners of Lu Xun's lips rose, "You can be more confident and remove the appearance."

  Luoning turned her head and asked curiously, "Why do you know me so well?"

   She has many hobbies and habits, but in fact, after going to the small world, she slowly developed or only exposed.

   Even if Lu Xun went to check, he should not be able to find these.

  Lu Xun chuckled, leaned into her ear and said, "Keep it a secret first, and tell you later."

   Now he really can't explain it.

   He said that, which aroused Luo Ning's more curiosity.

   But she's not in the mood to ask questions to the end, "Okay, I'll wait for the day when you can tell me the truth."

   "No problem, I'll tell you everything in the future!" Lu Xun continued to whisper in her ear, with a bit of pampering in his gentle voice.

   Luo Ning felt that her ears were about to become pregnant again, how could this guy's voice be so nice.

   The tips of her ears turned slightly red, she pretended to hold her phone down, avoiding the breath he sprayed on her ears.

   When Lu Xun saw Luo Ning like this, he just felt cute and tight, and the smile in his eyes was even stronger.

  Ji Xingheng was sitting just below the two of them, watching every move of the two, and couldn't help but bubble up in his heart.

   even scolded Lu Daweilang as shameless.

   After getting off the plane, the program team had already arranged a car to send the guests and students directly to the National Treasure Mountain.

  The two guests had a car, Lu Xun took a step ahead of Ji Xingheng, opened the car door for Luo Ning, and put her and his own luggage on the car.

   Ji Xingheng, who was about to open the car door and wanted to share a car with Luo Ning: "..."

  Emperor Lu is the most hated person he has ever met.

  Luo Ning has a good relationship with Ni Xinxuan and Su Qinglan, and they had a meal appointment before.