Chapter 11-15

At noon the next day, Luo Ning posted another Weibo.

  @罗宁V: The agent has been changed, no hype, no binding, no consumption, no traffic, take your brother away as soon as possible.

   In addition to announcing the change of agent, this Weibo also directly attacked Ji Xingheng's fans.

   also said that she does not have or does not care about the traffic of Ji Xingheng, let alone the so-called bundling.

   In the last life, she was scolded the most fiercely by fans who scolded Ji Xingheng, and some even rose to curse the people in her family. There was even one time when a fan of Xinghe brought acid and wanted to splash her. If she hadn't reacted quickly, she would have been disfigured.

   Some star fans are chasing after her like a snake spirit disease. She was jumped off the building by the whole network in her previous life. These people have contributed greatly.

  Because Ji Xingheng and Ji Xingheng were still boyfriend and girlfriend, and the manager didn't change, so I could only ignore it.

   Now how happy she is, of course she has to publicly fight, just to pave the way for tearing off the label.

   This Weibo came out, which shocked everyone who eats melons, Luo Ning is too rigid.

  Luo Ning's previous web drama Xiaohuo, coupled with her good looks, has a lot of fans.

   Just because of the previous hot search, Ji Xingheng's fans were chasing and scolding her, and her fans were suffocated to death.

   And Luo Ning's clarification yesterday and Weibo today made the fans feel relieved and refreshed.

  【Ah ah ah, my Ningbao is too rigid, I like it. 】

​​​】

  【The star fans have been scolding us Ningbao for tying up your brothers before, now open your eyes and take a good look, we Ningbao are not uncommon. 】

   [That is, we forced Ningbao to change agents, are you satisfied with the star fans? Don't jump here again in the future, or I'll see you scolding every time. 】

  【I feel sorry for Ningbao. I was wrongly accused of being the woman in the hot search photos before, but the agent did not make any public relations clarification, and let dirty water pour more and more on Ningbao. This kind of agent is too hot. 】

[Yes, yes, every time I say that Ningbao is against Ji Xingheng's popularity, but I think they are consuming my popularity of Ningbao. Every time there is a problem, the agent seems to be dead, and some dogs are allowed to bark. It's long overdue for a replacement. 】

  【Take away my Ningbao, please go as far as Xingfan, we will not play with you. 】

  【Our Ningbao is beautiful alone, star powder and black powder roll! 】

  Ji Xingheng's fans and black fans have been staring at Luo Ning all the time, and they were angry after seeing this Weibo.

  Although they have been scolding Luo Ning and telling her not to consume and bind her brother, it is they who despise her, they are the superior party.

   But now she actually changed her manager on her own initiative. She deliberately satirized that she would not **** traffic and not be tied up, and asked them to take away her brother quickly. She felt like she was disgusting.

  【Our brother has been annoying you for a long time, so you have self-knowledge. 】

  【In the future, you can finally stop watching Luo Vase and Star Cubs bundled together. 】