Chapter 111-115

Lu Xun saw the slight smile in Luo Ning's eyes, and knew that what he did was in line with her wishes.

   "How is it, are you satisfied?" he asked.

   Luo Ning looked at him with a half-smile, "You mean, it's because of me?"

  Lu Xun never thought of doing good deeds without leaving his name, "Of course, otherwise why would I waste that time."

  Luo Ning couldn't help laughing and laughing, "Looks like Mr. Lu really worked hard to poach me into the special department!"

   "Yes, it depends on whether you are satisfied with Queen Luo." Lu Xun hooked his lips into a smile.

   Luo Ning always felt a little weird listening to this.

   She coughed lightly, "I was joking last night, you don't need to call me that."

   I always feel that it is suitable for people with unusual relationships to call it this way. Queen or something sounds a bit ambiguous.

  Lu Xun burst into laughter, "I think it's pretty good!"

   Luo Ning glared at him, "Anyway, you are not allowed to shout like that in the future."

   was heard, and thought she had done something to the great actor Lu, or played an ambiguous game.

  Lu Xun laughed again, and said with a bit of indulgence: "Okay, listen to you."

   He then asked: "Then what shall I call you? Ning Ning? Ning Bao?"

   Luo Ning shrugged indifferently, "Ling Ning, Ning Bao is fine, I don't mind."

  Lu Xun leaned closer to her and said with a low smile, "But I don't mind, Ning Ning, Ning Bao, others call it that."

  Luoning: "..." Yingdi Lu still hides such a shameless side.

   "Then what do you want to be called?" Luo Ning raised her eyebrows again and looked at him.

  Lu Xun thought to himself, I can't say what I want to call now.

   He compromised on a title, "Why don't I call you Lolo."

   This has never been called.

   Call it like this first, and then change the name you want to call it later.

  Luo Ning felt that the title seemed to be nothing, so she nodded, "Okay, Mr. Lu, you are happy."

   "Then don't call me Teacher Lu and Film Emperor Lu." Lu Xun took the opportunity to benefit himself.

  Luoning asked angrily: "Then what do I call you? Xun Xun? I'm afraid your fans will kill me."

   "How come, my fans are not violent." Lu Xun said with a smile: "I think Xun Xun is also good."

   Then he seemed to joke: "Or you can call me Brother Lu."

  Luoning: "..." Why didn't she realize before that Lu Dayingchi was still so shameless.

   "Xun Xun" and "Brother Lu" can't be called out. They are just friends. It feels shameful to call them that.

  Luo Ning gave him a roll of eyes and said arrogantly, "I don't, I'll call you Teacher Lu, Shadow Emperor Lu."

  Lu Xun thinks her current arrogant appearance is very cute, "Okay, whatever your name is, I can listen to it."

  Luoning: "..." I can't talk any longer, Yingdi Lu is shameless.