Chapter 38: Theodore

I listened to the chirp of birds with my eyes closed and back resting against executive’s chair’s post. But in my mind, the picture of Winter repeated again and again, like some broken record.
I opened my eyes and my mind travelled back to the time when I first saw Winter after so many days, months. Soon a frown formed between me brows.
Who’s that bastard? Touching and holding Winter.
I will have Sean look at him.

After forcing her to spend the night with me, I finally got to sleep beside her. But did I actually slept? Well no. I didn’t.
Winter faced opposite to me and slept. When I felt her breathing has normalized and is in regular rhythm, I got up from my sleeping place and dragged a chair to sit in front of her.
I looked at her sleeping face for the night like some psycho.
Early in the morning, I exited her room even before she woke up and slumped on chair of library.
My mind was occupied by ‘n’ number of thoughts. Like Winter’s behavior, our child, marriage and obviously that bastard.
I used to think, what will I do when I will first get to see her. I thought I would put my anger on a show, or shout at her face or whatever.
And I even did that.
But when my eyes actually caught sight if her beauty, that can give competition to the finest princesses of a royal family, my all anger saturated in the thin air. She is something flavourful and authentic, always capable of taking my breath away. And that’s my girl, since the day I met her. Though tension lines were visible on her face but even that was not enough to pull down the beauty of her, by an ounce.

When she passed out of fear and I brought her back to my mansion, her bump was always in between us. A beautiful mark, which represented our past relationship. And my every anger decapitated.
And soon the space created was filled with how to create a beautiful future with Winter and my child.
But looking at her, I was not able to control myself. I just wanted, only thing I wished for was to be in front of her. Catch every breath of her. And somewhere, was afraid that I might loose her again.

But first thing first, I prepared breakfast for Winter and I tried to make everything as healthy as possible.
Decorating the tray consisting of boiled eggs, benedict steak, fruits and olive oil salad, I myself brought breakfast to her room and without knocking I entered it.
Winter was standing in front of mirror, without clothes, and staring at her swelled womb without batting her lids.
She have changed, her hips have broadened, her swells have enlarged and nipples have darkened. But even after so many changes, she didn’t gained much weight. She did, but not when compared to a healthy pregnant woman.
But besides her changes, animal in me was waking up slowly. Getting sight of her naked self, got my little friend stir up from its bed.
Yes, other than my sick mind where I constantly need her presence, still I love her, I lust her. Can’t help!
Even now I barely can control myself. She challenges my will and soul.
I need to get out of this web. This is not the right time. The mistakes I committed earlier, where I forced her, blamed her unnecessarily and now keeping her here against her will. Not after all these sins.

I cleared my throat before making her aware of my presence.

“Winter.”

Although I genuinely called her, but her name skipped the depth of my throat like a moan.
She looked back at me with her eyes turned as of owl’s and she at once grabbed the bath rob laying on the bed.
Wearing it instantly and securing it’s tie, she turned to face me.
But though I have fucked her for millions of times till date and not left a single area to do so, though I have see her stark naked even in daylight and though I am the father of her  child; she still blushes like little girl she used to when in college.
I pushed the breakfast trolley near her, and dragged a chair to get myself settle with a hardness dangling in between my legs.

“Have breakfast and then your new gynaecologist on way to meet you.”

“I already have a gynaecologist. Once I get back..”

“You are not going anywhere.”

I thundered in heavy voice and it rumbled around us. She immediately quietened and looked at me with little hope.

“Yes, you are trapped here.”

I answered the question, that her eyes asked. I stood up from my seat and neared her. Holding handful of her blonds, I made her look at my eyes.

“And if in need, I can also tattoo this piece of information on your brain.”

I bend myself as I grazed my lips against hers.

“I am not letting you go ever.”

Placing a peck on her soft lips, I left her. Her expressions turned blank and she stared at me. I thought, last night I made myself clear enough but, no.

“You are sick.”

She declared and I smirked.

“I already know that darling.”

I picked up and egg from the bowl and took a bite from it.

“I need to go back. I.. I..”

She stammered and again I picturized her with that shit who held her.

“Don’t tell me..”

Leaving the egg, I looked back at her.

“..you want to return to that jerk?”

She looked astonished. What? She seriously thought that a man will pester her, and she will long for him, and I wont know that.

“Theodore..”

I stood up from the chair to walk back to my library. But taking long steps she held my hand from behind, causing me to stop.

“You won’t lay even a finger on him.”

I smirked looking at her.

“I wish, you were this desperate for me.”

I looked at her for minutes, but not even once did the guilt crossed her face.

“Have breakfast and wait for your gynaec.”

Getting myself free, I walked back to my library and called Sean.

“How far is Dr. Jean?”

“She will be here any minute.”

I slumped on the chair.

“I want every detail on Winter, when she was in Louisiana. Especially about men she was in contact with throughout the duration.”

“Sure sir.”

With that Sean exited and again impatience surfaced up in me. With a swift hand movement, I threw all the things on my table.

“Why Winter?”

I murmured to myself.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

By evening, every single detail related to Luke was spreading over my table.
I laughed like I have finally lost it. That bastard wanted to marry Winter because she is expecting my child. Seriously? Wanted to marry my Winter.
Why not turn his life unstable, so that he wont be able to marry any other woman in this world.

I walked to the bar and opened a brand new bottle of Dragon Bleu, and poured myself a good quantity. Pushing it down my throat, I got back to work.
Work of snatching someone else’s living because he dared to snatch my peace, my everything from me.
I dialled few numbers here and there and dang! My work was done within minutes.
He should feel lucky, for I am not in Louisiana. If so, by now his throat must have been in between my fingers and thumb. I would have crushed his C- cartilage for even looking at her.

With in an hour, he was fired from his so called job, where he tried to lure Winter. I also got him black listed in the industry.
Soon my phone rang and it displayed an unknown number. A smile took place on my lips.

“This is?”

“What wrong I did to you?”

“Well, I never thought they would even tell you man behind your destruction or would easily provide you my number.”

I took a sip and it burned hell down my throat. I like the combination of his despair and this vodka.

“Why?”

He whispered.

“From next time, think before you try to get close to other’s woman.”

I disconnected the call with my last slur and walked in direction of Winter’s room.
As soon as I opened the door with a thud, she woke up from her sleep and tried her best to make herself sit upright.

“Don’t darling, it’s alright.”

I staggered and stumbled my way across the room to reach her. And Winter? Well, fear blanketed her face.

“And yeah, don’t worry about Luke.”

Listening to his name her eyes enlarged and breathing fasten.

“I took a good care of him.”

I passed her my devilish smile and she looked at me and made face as if is looking at some monster.

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I hope you all liked the update. I know, i know that very well that Theodore have lost it. And I am definitely not advocating him but, he was away from woman he loved. From girl he always adored. So, this reaction of his is a natural outcome from some obsessive ass. But yeah, he will definitely be punished and will suffer for all his deeds. But changes have started to occur within him. Although even now he is and obsessive jerk but at least he is not forcing himself on Winter. Do let me know how you liked the chapter or if have any complaints with it.

Thank you,,
Your author,
~Galen_Yana...♡