Chapter 19: Winter

“Do you even know why I left you? What circumstances I was under?”

He kept looking at me. And we stilled for minutes. Moments later, I realized what big of mistake I have committed. Gathering my things, I prepared to take my leave when Theodore blocked my way out.

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing.”

I tried to dodge him and walk past him, but he didn’t budged. Stood on the spot like some heavy statue.

“Theodore please, it’s getting late. I want to return and rest.”

He held my wrist softly.

“Tell me Winter. Are you hiding something from me?”

“No, I am not.”

Raising my hand, he placed a silken kiss over my wrist. Nerve bundles beneath the area where he placed his lips, got excited. And almost immediately I felt a different kind of sensation.

“Tell me darling, what are you hiding from me?”

I closed my eyes in an attempt to get my brain back under control. To ignore the heat pooling over my body.

“Theo..”

“Mmm.”

He straightened and our eyes met. He held my gaze for a moment or two and slowly he drifted it down to my lips. Placing a hand on my cheeks he coaxed me again, looking back directly in my eyes, penetrating my soul.

“Tell me Winter. You used to tell me everything. Don’t you remember?”

He took a few steps more towards me and bending down, he placed a soft kiss on my lips. And I let him do that. Melting away in warmth of his mere touch. For second time, I left my self respect locked in cabinet.

“How we used to be?”

His pupils contracted and I too took a step towards him. Creeping my hands up over his chest, I felt his perfect and chiselled abs against my palm, through his Armani shirt. Placing other hand on the nape of his neck, I brought his head low enough and kissed him on his lips.
He stilled for seconds,  before he let himself go with the flow. Dominating me, he captured my lips and moved his own against mine. Placing both his arm on my waist and encircling around them, he brought me more towards him and increased the intensity of his moments. He rubbed his tongue on the seam of my lips and taking the indication, I opened them further for him to gain a proper access and explore every corner of my mouth.
As he kissed my soul down, sucking out every last drop oxygen  from my lungs, his hands travelled up from my waist to just beneath my swells. He moved his thumb in circles, causing me to moan and my breath to hitch.

“Still so sensitive.”

Theodore’s rough minty breath fell against my face and I moved my fingers to work on his shirt’s button. He looked down where my fingers were and held my hand. With a questioning gaze I looked up at him. Smirking, he answered me.

“Not here sweetest.”

Bending down he threw my body in his shoulder and carried my up side down self to where I suppose was his very own bedroom. Throwing me on his bed, he scrutinized down at me. His gaze was so sharp that it felt that he might eat me up alive. But the thing to be concerned of is, the pool of liquid I felt between my legs intensified by many folds, rather than getting scared of him.
His eyes zeroed to my clenched legs, and separating them holding my knees, he bent down. Finding the angle of my neck, he placed multiple kisses while at other places he nibbled and sucked my skin between his lips and teeth, turning them to shades of red to purple.

“Tell me to stop Winter. If you won’t, I too don’t know what I will do to you.”

He mumbled in his intoxicating low growl against my beauty bone. The very voice, which can make my legs tremble, to make me wither under him.
He rubbed his hard member against my core. I huffed closing my eyes. So much I wished this sensations. I didn’t even knew, I am missing these things out.
He advanced his hand up, cupping my breast and giving it a light squeeze and my throat reward him with awaited moan.

“I don’t want you to stop.”

I curved my neck, providing him the proper access to every corner of my neck. But he stopped in his actions and separated himself from me, by supporting his body with his hand. His eyes found mine and he looked down at me.

“Are you..”

He paused before continuing.

“Are you sure?”

Using my elbow as anchor, I rose my body and placed a soft kiss over his lips.

“Never been this sure.”

His breathing escalated, as fast as mine. I was easily able to make out sound of his racing heart, indicating him to be as nervous as me. This moment of ours brought me back to the time, when we had sex for the first time. Beautiful moment of ours.
Dark shades of his pupil turned more darker, changing it’s shape rapidly. He raised his body up from mine, begum to unbutton his shirt.

“You want this right?”

With a swift moment, he let his shirt fall off his shoulder and crumble on the floor. His chiselled chest, as if someone have carved it came into view immediately. I travelled my eyes down, casting my shameless look on his abs, to the place where it got disappeared beneath his pant. His lower abdomen formed a beautiful ‘V’, just above his hard boner, which was again trying to peek out of his pant.
I wet my lips and dipped my head in agreement.

“Well..”

His lips again found mine and his fingers fumbled through my buttons to undo them. Once done, immediately my blouse was found flying up the air, which soon met the cold floor. Unhooking my bra, he removed them and looked at them, as if they are the most beautiful pair he have ever seen. Bringing up his hand, he touched the left breast without any interference and spoke.

“I will make you scream my name, on the top of your lungs.”

My breathing hitched when he played with my up-standing nipple in between his fingers. I threw my head back.

“I want to.”

He chuckled and took the left one in his mouth, while he squeezed and clenched right breast in between his palm.

“Theo.”

Encircling nipple with his warm tongue, he sucked hard on it. Giving attention to both of them, he moved down to my stomach, only when he was satisfied enough.
Leaving trails of saliva, wherever he kissed, he reached for my skirt.  Unzipping it in a go, he removed it along with my undies to get access to my ultimate core.
Separating labia from his long fingers, he looked at them.

“So perfect.”

I felt his warm breath against my vagina and I trembled with need. He rubbed his thumb against my clit and I inhaled sharply.

“Shall I?”

He asked me, and I felt it like a déjà vu.

“Please.”

I cried out and he inserted his long finger in a go.

“Already wet for me, honey.”

“Theo.”

I screamed his name at the same time, exactly the way he wanted me to.

“Did this tight little pussy of yours missed me?”

I was so lost in some other world, that I wanted to answer him, but the movement his finger was doing got my lips sealed. He added another finger in me and a tight slap landed on my high mound.

“Question asked, needed to be answered.”

My mouth opened wide and I sucked gallons of oxygen. The nerve bundles beneath the area where he slapped was stinging but at the same time muscles of my vagina squeezed his fingers.

“It did. I did.”

I cried out loud for one more time and he chuckled.

“Good girl, now come for me and let me have a taste of this sweetest honey.”

Saying so, he pressed pad of his fingers against my walls and his lips met my outer labia, sucking them in. His tongue played with my clit and teeth gave them a soft bite. My hand flew directly to his hair and fingers clenched around them with an intention to de root them.

“Theodore.”

I huffed out loudly. I felt pressure building up in me, within me. My breathing escalated and I finally released myself, serving it all to Theodore. I trembled and vibrated as pleasure washed me through.
Licking in every single drop, he climbed up to kiss me. I tasted myself on his lips, but I didn’t kissed him back. I didn’t had enough energy within me.
Getting up, he removed his pant and boxer in a go and his hard penis came in view, already dripping with pre-cum. He gave it a few jerk and again adjusted himself below my opening. For the last time he asked me.

“Do you want it?”

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I hope you all liked the update.

Thank you,,
Your author,
~Galen_Yana...♡