Chapter 12: Theodore

‘Ding-dong..’

The bell of my small studio rang for the third time in a row. While the two time it rang in a row, I was showering in the attached washroom. Today I opt out to have a day off for myself and dedicate all my time to Winter. It has been more then a month since we have been dating. And still I haven’t provided her with my proper time, let alone go on a date with her. We decided to meet by noon near our college and proceed from there.
But the ringing bell gave me intuitions that my plan is going to spoil.
Wearing my lowers and using a towel to dry the water dripping my hairs and running down my chest, I opened the door for the unwelcomed guest. But my face bloomed like some daisy in backyard, looking at the person standing at the front of me.
Winter.

“Surprise?”

She cheered and laughed but as soon as she realized, I am not covering my upper body with any clothes,  her eyes travelled down to it. Her sharp blue eyes investigated my bare chest all ready for her to serve in.
She gulped down her desires, and I know, to wet her dry throat. Even a dumb like me can study expressions like this.

“Oh! I am sorry.”

I closed shut the door on her face. I am well aware of the fact, this is the very first time she had visited me. I should have not behaved in such a way like some dart. But what more possibly can I do? I felt painfully uncomfortable. This is the first time I have seen a girl lusting over me. My body. I did flirted with other girls in past. But things never went beyond a simple fling.
I tried to calm down my racing heart. Getting on my teas and trying to hide the blush covering my cheeks, I opened the door, only to find Winter, again. Standing quietly.  It must have been unhandy for her too.

“Please come in.”

Compared to the past months, where I didn’t accepted her around me, I shut my poverty on her face, yet not ready to show my phase; I am in all respects comfortable with her being around me. I no longer hide behind me my part times. I no longer taunt her about how can she be with someone like me? and this all changes within me is because of Winter herself. The way she accepted me although we have a great differences in our background.

Getting in, Winter scanned the room, while I got a glass of water for her.

“So this is where you live?”

I smiled.

“Liked it?”

“Mmm, quite cozy it is.”

She spoke tracing the post of chair placed by my study table.

“How did you know where I live?”

“Serena.”

She passed me her boxy smile and made a ‘V’ sign using her index and middle finger.
I smiled as I passed the tumbler of water to her. Taking a sip from it, she held the glass in her hand, it felt as if she is shilly-shallying about something to speak.

“Speak.”

I spook resting my waist on kitchen’s counter and folded my hands. She looked at me astonished, how I knew what she is about to do?

“I can read you.”

Her expressions relaxed and she smiled.

“You didn’t wished me to be here?”

“I never said that.”

“No, I meant...”

She waved her free hand up in the air hurriedly. But before she could complete, I closed the distance between us in long strides and held her in my warm embrace.

“My everything is yours. You are always welcome here.”

Her stiff shoulder relaxed and she too wrapped her arms around me. But, in the process, i felt her certain soft parts rubbing against my chest. It will become hard for me to control things once it get out of my hand. I even felt my member waking up slowly.
Unwinding her hand that secured around my waist, I separated and distanced ourselves. While, she frowned at my action.

“I will prepare scrambled eggs for you. Then we will leave here for our date.”

I smiled and turned back to prepare something for her to eat.

“Anything else you want to have?”

But rather than answering me, she held my hand from behind.

“And if I don’t wish to leave here?”

I turned back and looked down at the mysterious depth of her cavernous ocean blue eyes, and she smashed her lush pink lips on mine. For seconds, I was amazed, ineffectual to react. Bursting the bubble of my float thinking, she probed her tongue in my mouth. Giving her access, I let her tongue touch mine, and I felt stream down of dopamine in my blood.
Holding her waist I closed the distance in between our body and intensity of my kiss increased by ten folds.
Incapable to find my anchor of control, I slipped my hand under her T- shirt, and instantly I felt her breathing hiked. I caressed my hand over her silky skin, before ascending it up. Goosebumps arose over her skin like buds, feeling my cold fingers running above and tickling her milky texture.
Bending my head to find the nape of her neck, I kissed and sucked it like some creature thirsty for blood.
She moaned my name beautifully. It felt like some canary is singing love songs in my ears. My studio filled with the sound of her moans, my name singing out of her mouth and our hitched heavy breathings.

“What are you doing to me Winter?”

I spoke, as I left certain marks from shades of blue to red on her white skin. It looked beautiful on her. Against her pearly shiny skin. Looking at those marks, I felt as if I am loosing my mind and as if some beast has taken over my mind.

“I am loosing it.”

I brought my hand behind her back, under her shirt to undo the clasp of her bra. That was when I felt, what am I doing? A voice spook in me. And why am I doing this? I like Winter, in fact I love her. More than any lust can over power my thoughts. Am I ready for this? Am I ready to take the responsibility? Will Winter be alright after my actions?

My hands left her body, my lips left the nape of her neck. I separated myself from the intoxicating fragrance of her. The fragrance that was causing my brain to stop working. It was so hard to leave her, to fenced off myself from her. But to get things clear and things straightened up for our future, I did so.

Straightening her shirt, I looked up at her face, that clearly showed the confusion and stupefaction enshrouding her expressions. I smiled and ran my fingers on the deep furrow that settled in between her temple.

“If I don’t stop here, it will be difficult to get control of myself.”

“Than don’t.”

Her voice astonished me. I looked contemplated at her.

“Its not that easy Winter. My feelings are more than just lust. I...”

I thought deeply before completing myself. Should I? Or should I not?
I decided to go with the flow and spoke.

“I love you.”

I whispered. And her eyes screamed other things than surprise to me. I held her hands and spoke.

“I don’t want to ruin things between us because of some hanging fascinations. I want you to be sure too.”

I passed her last smile and turned back to get my extra active brain under control. But I heard from behind.

“I..”

She paused and I looked back at her.

“I love you too Theodore.”

Tears welled her eyes.

“And till date I am not sure for any other thing in this universe, as much as I am for you. For our future.”

And I crashed my lips on her’s reddened ones.
I knew, there is no turning back.

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I hope you all liked the update. Please let me know in the comment section and do leave your review. Please do give a try to my other work too, Temptation.

Thank you,
Your author,,
~Galen_Yana...♡