Chapter 13: Winter

“Ahhhhhh..”

I cried out similar to a scream, as tension building down on my core unleashed itself. The room filled with my moans, Theodore’s sighs and our skin slapping against each other.
I breathed out loudly, as exhaustion blanketed me like another layer above my sweat covered body. I huffed and filled my lungs with oxygen.

“Theo, can you please stop..”

Bending his body, Theodore brought his lips near mine and supporting his head against mine he whispered. He whispered even before I could complete my thoughts.

“Already exhausted darling?”

I huffed and panted like some bitch on heat, as his sensual voice caused a new budding tickling sensation deep down in my lower abdomen.

“Theo please....”

“I had plans of ravishing you for the day. Not so soon.”

He thrusted in me with a full blow of his, knocking out all the oxygen off me.

“We have just started, sweetheart.”

I closed my eyes and held the sheets for support. Call me masochist, but I am loving this. Where I am not able to differentiate between pain and pleasure. I can feel that thin line blurring away. I want him to stop but, at the same time I wish him to keep ramming me with his thick long cock for the day and fill my ears with his dirty talks.
Slowing in his powerful blows, Theodore took one of my swell in his mouth, trying his best to contain it all at once. He encircled my nipples using his tongue and I let out another cry while my body trembled like some leave.

“Don’t tell me even this turns you on.”

As he mumbled against my skin, it vibrated. Reaching his hand in between us, he started to tease my bud, increasing the sensations I was feeling with ten folds.

“Theodore, no.”

“Why not?”

“I wont be able to handle this much of sensation.”

I barely spoke and my eyes rolled to the back of my skull, while another sensation washed through me. And seconds later everything turned dark in front of my eyes.
I don’t know, how much longer he devoured my body. After how long did his beast got satisfied.
But, when I fluttered open my eyes, I was already dressed in neat cloth of his’. His brand new ones. I smiled looking at it. It was one of his shirt we brought together for his coming interview. He bought it after working for extra hours here and there. And even before his interview can get him, he draped me in it.
I looked across the room for my clothes I wore while coming here, they were lying in the corner of the room. And that too not in a good state.
Getting up from the bed, I was about to walk near my close to ash clothes, when a sharp pang shot across my waist and somewhere in between my legs.

“Beast.”

Cursing him I straightened myself, and walked with my dangling legs. Nearing, I picked it up to examine the multiple torn it had on it. And immediately, hours ago memories rushed back like some flash in front of my eyes.
Memories of how he torn my clothes to get me out of them and have his way. How he threw my undies and how they met the same destination as my clothes did. And how he squeezed my certain parts to get moan out of my lips.
Crimson red splashed across my cheeks remembering the sin we discovered together. My moans and my cries echoed behind my head.

“Lost somewhere, beautiful?”

I came back on earth and looked back at the source of masculine voice. The water dripping down his hair were clear evidence that he was in shower. Pearls like water droplets travelled down his chiselled perfect chest and disappeared behind his pants.
While my eyes were busy in feeding themselves with his perfect Greek God image, his eyes travelled down to my long exposed legs and stopped near a particular area. I clearly saw it. The brand new boner poking out of his pants and drilling holes in it. Trying to get hold of himself, Theodore cleared his throat and walked back to his small cabinet.

“I am sorry and I will give you my pants.”

He rumbled through his belongings.

“I hope you wont face any problem.”

I strode just behind him and spoke.

“I have pants.”

He dipped his head in agreement and when he turned back I teased him.

“Perfectly intact.”

His high cheekbones turned pink and turned back to rummage through his belongings.

“I have already apologized for that.”

“You don’t need to.”

He again nodded his head.

“You don’t seem to be someone lacking experience.”

His movements halted and he looked back at me with his eyes popping out of his orbit.

“The way you move your hips.”

Slap!
A thunderous slap echoed around the room followed by my laughter. He held his ass in his hands and looked at me as if is amazed by the spank I delivered.

“Winter.”

I tried to control my laughter, but the innocent face he expressed got my nerves to break down and another roar of laughter emerged down from my throat.

“Whatt?”

I tried to control my laughter.

“I will give you a taste of spank.”

Theodore brought his hand near my waist, but I shouting ran away from him.

“Theodore no.”

I laughed and ran across the room while he covered the distance in few strides.

“Why not? It was you too who desperately moved hips to meet mine urgent moves.”

My eyes bulged out and I threw pillow at his direction which he caught with one hand.

“Shut up. Don’t narrate what we did.”

I laughed once again and ran to another place.

“I will let you have your own medicine.”

He followed me and held my waist. Losing my balance I fell on the bed, followed my Theodore above me. The shirt I was wearing slipped and exposed more of my inner thigh. Theodore looked down at them and travelled his eyes back to me.
Only after finding the same amount of lust harbouring in my eyes to the brim, he ran his cold fingers through my thighs.

“You have casted some spell on me.”

I closed my eyes, as he ascended his hands up to my mound and begin working on them.

“You are already wet and warm for me.”

His warm breath fell against my face. He inserted his finger in my swollen clit and I moaned.

“Theodore.”

I arched my back and opened my legs further to provide him a good access.

“I am soar down there, Theo.”

I closed my eyes and he kissed my lips softly.

“I promise not to be rough this time.”

He placed another kiss on my lips as he coaxed me. How can I tell him, we are on the same page?

“Are we up for a second round?”

The softness his voice held got me. I knew, I am not returning home anytime soon.

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I hope you all liked the update. Please comment down your views and do leave your review. Do give a try to my other works too.

Thank you,
Your author,,
~Galen_Yana...♡