Chapter 25: Theodore

I ran my cold fingers on the Winter’s silken back and in response she exhaled.
I was desperate to know whether she had chit chat with her father or not. Next morning, I came running to her door. Questioning her, I tried every other way possible, but she chose to remain tight lipped on the matter.
One thing was crystal clear. She already had talk with him. Because if she hadn’t, she would had already told me so. But she is avoiding my question, which is giving me the required confirmation.
After interrogating her and running behind her for a good half hour, I gave up.
And with me and Winter, behind a close door and nothing happens; well that’s totally impossible.
Hence, here we are. Us, without a piece of clothes on our body, on Winter’s bed, and me staring down at her.

“I know you already had a talk with him.”

She remained still. She didn’t showed any particular movements.

“When are you going to tell me?”

She finally turned back to me and exhaled loudly. Loud enough for me to hear.

“Why do you want to know?”

She sat herself up and collecting her blonds, she tied them up in pony, using a scrunchie. She don’t need to put a bit of effort to get me mesmerized to her. Only simple acts, like her finger running through her hairs, her blonds cascading down her shoulder and playing, grazing softly against her cheeks are enough for me to get enchant and spellbound around her fingers.
I sighed before continuing.

“So that we can move further.”

“What further Theo?”

I casted her a confused look.

“Further in our relationship.”

She scrutinized at me for moments before continuing herself. As if fighting her urges of not to say anything to me.

“We are already fucking each other. How much further do you wish to go?”

I was dumbfounded. This is what she thinks of me.

“Winter.”

I gasped.

“You are more than a hole to me.”

She didn’t bat her lids, neither did I.

“I.. I love you Winter.”

Even now I found it difficult to utter it out of my mouth, but she is actually the one I love.

“You are not just a sex person for me. You are more than that.”

She looked down. Not able to look directly in my eyes. I took her hand on mine.

“What are you hiding from me Winter?”

Her tear drop fell on the back of my palm, above her fingers.

“What are you afraid of?”

“I don’t know.”

She sobbed. Looking back at me with her red turned eyes. My heart squeezed looking at her like this.

“He didn’t denied.”

I frowned.

“All the things you told me. He didn’t denied either of them.”

She cried and her body vibrated with her sobs.

“Our relation ended in seconds. I am his only born. It was so easy for him.”

I took her in my arms, and she buried her face in my chest.

“It’s alright. He will never accept me in your life.”