58.

Y/n - I woke up in a panic from a nightmare. I look around and see nobody beside me. I start to panic more and call out. Mommy!!! Mama!!! I try to take deeper breaths but I can't, it's too hard. I look around the room and realize that I'm in my little room. That calms me down I tiny bit but not enough. I start to cough from how hard I'm crying.

Scarlett - lizzie and I put you down for a nap a little after lunch as you had slipped into your little space just after breakfast. Lizzie and I are talking in the living room about how we should help you better. I go to say something when I hear a panicked yell from you. "Mommy!!! Mama!!!" Lizzie and I look at each other before getting up and running to your little room. We make it and hear you starting to cough. I frown as that sounds like it hurts and say, baby mommy and mama are here. We're here.

Liz - I pick you up a hold you close. Shhh baby, it's okay. Mommy and mama are here. You're okay my love.

Y/n - I hold onto mommy tight as I continue to cry. No leave! Pease!

Scar - honey, nobody's leaving. We're right here with you. I look to lizzie a bit worried. I whisper, take your shirt off. Nurse her, it might help.

Lizzie - I nod my head and hand our crying baby over to scarlett and quickly take my shirt and bra off. Scarlett manages to get you out of yours so we can have skin to skin as you nurse. I take you back and walk over to the rocking chair we put in here. I help latch you on and look to scarlett, sing the song from the jungle book, ummm trust in me.

Scarlett- I smile and nod my head. I softly sing the song as you nurse from lizzie. I kneel so I'm closer to you and run my hand over your tummy as I know you like tummy rubs. Soon you calm down and turn to look at me a little. I smile and say, hi bubba. You like that song?

Y/n - I blink the tears away as I look to mama and slightly nod my head. I unlatch from lizzie and say, that's mamas song.

Scarlett- my smile grows and say, that's right baby. It is mamas song. Now I have a big question to ask you. Can you be my big brave girl and answer as honestly as you can?

Y/n - I nod and say, I guess. "Can you tell mommy and I what happened for our baby to cry this hard?" I pout and say, bad dream. Everyone left, including you and mommy. And when i woke up, i didnt really recognize where i was and i couldnt find either of you. It hurt when I didn't see you guys.

Lizzie - I place a lingering kiss on your head and say, I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry that you had a horrible dream and that we weren't here for you. Mama and I were downstairs having a conversation. Just know that if we aren't in your sight then we are in the house somewhere. I know it can be terrifying when you're looking for someone and they aren't there.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, mommy? I seeing auntie cobie today?

Lizzie - I nod and say, we were actually going to wake you up soon to get ready. Would you like to get ready now and then cuddle before we have to leave?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I be little pease? Want mommy and mama.

Scarlett - baby you don't need to ask that. You can be little at any time. I know cobie won't mind either. She loves her niece. I watch you smile and nod your head. Alright baby, let's pick an outfit for you and then we can cuddle until it's time to go.

Y/n - I nod my head and look to lizzie. I nurse some more while we cuddle? I see lizzie smile and nod her head. "Of course princess. Whatever you want." I smirk and say, all the Legos I want?

Lizzie - hmm I wouldn't say that. You have to bee a good girl to get rewarded. But you have been good so if you would like, we can get you a set after seeing cobie.

Y/n - I wiggle in her lap and hug her tightly, thank you mommy. I then jump off of her lap and fall to my knees as my legs give out. I frown and see scarlett pick me up.

Scarlett- you're too little to be walking lovebug. Let mama carry you and help you change before we see auntie cobie alright. I smile not expecting an answer. I walk us to thw closet and find a cute outfit before changing you into a diaper and your outfit.

 I walk us to thw closet and find a cute outfit before changing you into a diaper and your outfit

Lizzie - I smile and say, you look so cute my little princess. I take you from scarlwtt and place lots of kisses on your face making you giggle in return. We all go downstairs and sit on the couch to cuddle.

Cobie - I message lizzie and say, hey I'm sorry to do this but I have to cancel y/ns appointment. Something came up but I can stop by later to check up and her and everything. We can do a session at the house if that's alright with you.

Lizzie - as we're cuddling and you are nursing, I hear my phone go off. Scarlett grabs it for me and see it's from cobie, she quickly reads it before frowning and handing me the phone. I frown as well but message back. "I hope everything is okay. We're okay with you having the session here. You can update us as well. See you later."

Scarlett - I wonder what's going on for her to cancel the session this late. Hopefully it's nothing bad. I look to lizzie a bit worried.

Lizzie - I grab scarletts hand and squeeze gently. I'm sure everything is okay. Cobie will tell us if she wants. We shouldn't worry until we know we have something to worry about. Okay love? I feel her squeeze my hand and nod her head. I smile and look down seeing your eyes fluttering. I unlatch you and shush you as you start whining.

Cobie - after I sent the message to lizzie, I get smacked hard which makes my vision go black for a few seconds. I groan and look up to see............

(1,110 words)

A/N : comment what you think is going to happen... I would like to see what you guys think.