22.

Y/n - I tense a little when lizzie asked if I picked a new friend. I relax hoping she didn't notice that I tensed. I nod mynhead and say, mama is getting it for me. I get 2 outfits, pleeaassee mommy? I ask with puppy eyes.

Lizzie - I smile and say, sure baby, you've been really good. Let's go see what they have. I walk us around and see if we find an outfit or two. I feel you move your head as you look and bounce in my arms as you find something. I then ask, what outfit baby?

Y/n - this one mommy. I point to what I find with a smile.

Lizzie - I grab it and smile, liking it

Lizzie - I grab it and smile, liking it. Good find baby. I then look around again and find something adorable. What about this sweetheart?

 What about this sweetheart?

(Toothless onesie)

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I love it mommy. Thank you. I hug her tightly and smile when I feel her kiss my head. I then pull back and say, we find mama now?

Lizzie - yes, lets go and find mama. I walk us around and soon find scarlett by the cashier, I smile and say, lets pay and then get out of here. I say not noticing the 2 stuffies. Scarlett pays for them while I get you ready to go back to the car. I tickle you and smile when I hear your giggles. I love you pumpkin.

Y/n - love you too mommy. I wiggle in her arms wanting down which she does. I hold onto her hand and see scarlett coming towards us. I smile and say, mama!

Scarlett- I smile and say, hi babygirl. Let's go home so we can show mommy what you got yea? I see you nod happily which makes both lizzie and I chuckle.

About 30 minutes later.

We arrive at home and lizzie parks the car. I look to you and whisper, wait until we tell mommy what we got. I see you nod and smile at me.

Lizzie : as I was parking the car I noticed scarlett whispering to you. I feel like she is up to something and I have to keep my eyes peeled for it. Anyways we walk in and I see you run to your room while scarlett follows taking the bags with her. I shrug my shoulders knowing I'm gonna find out sooner or later. I walk to my office and sit at my desk seeing what I need to do for the following week.