9.

Y/n - I have scarletts hand in mine as I pull her up to the guest room in the house. I had asked lizzie to occupy herself with something else while I talk to scar. So right now, I'm sitting on the bed and playing with my fingers getting nervous. I can feel scarletts gaze on me but she doesn't say anything just yet. I look at her and smile softly when she is in fact looking at me. I see her smile. I decide to just be blunt with it. Do you like lizzie?

Scar - I raise my eyebrows at the bluntness and nod my head, yes I do. She is my best friend. But I also like her romantically, but I like you too. But I know you're just starting out with lizzie so I wasn't gonna say anything. Why're you asking this?

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders looking at the ground again. I think of an awesome idea to ask them both, but not now. I'll do it as a surprise. I get up and say, was just curious scar, it's okay. Let's go cuddle and watch a movie before lizzie beats our asses. I chuckle lightly and see scar look at me with a look that makes me want to shrink and tell the truth. But I hold up my own and say, come on. I hold my hand out and she places hers in mine. We walk out and go downstairs and find lizzie on the couch already with some snacks out on the table. I smile and move to sit next to lizzie while scar sits next to me. I like that I'm in between them because it makes me feel safe.

Lizzie - hey princess, your talk with trouble over there go good? I say with a smile.

Scar - I gasp and say, how DARE you!! I am not trouble at all. I'm a true angel thank you. I look to you and we both crack up, laughing so hard. I see you wiping your eyes and say, oh my gosh, you're crying?!

Liz - I roll my eyes at the both of you and then bring my hand up and wipe your tears. Alright girls calm down so we can watch our movie.

Y/n - I calm down my laugher and smile as lizzie wipes my tears. Thank you. I whisper to her. I see her smile and lean in the kiss my nose. I scrunch it lightly and then I cuddle into her. I feel her arms wrap around me and then scar wrap her arms around my waist. I smile and then say, what're we watching Liz?

Liz - I put on your favorite, sweetheart. Now lets watch and then once this is over we can clean up a little before having lunch. Sound good?

Scar - I groan and say, no cleaning buzzkill, I can take y/n shopping while you finish work.

Liz- I raise an eyebrow and say, Scarlett Ingrid Johansson if you don't stop with your attitude, then you'll be over my knee receiving 20 spanks bare.

Scar - I blush and mumble a sorry and see Liz nod and then look to you. I see your blush and smirk.

Liz - princess, do you want to go shopping with scarlett or by yourself? You'll have my card so you can get anything you want.

Y/n - I smile and say, I have my card Lizzie, but yes I'd like to go shopping. Scarlett can come but I'd like to shop by myself. I wanted to see my friend, he wanted to see if I could hang out for a little bit.

Lizzie - I nod my head and say, that's fine baby. Also you're taking and using my card. I don't care what you say. I see you pout which makes me smile. I shake my head and say, no baby. No matter how cute you are when you pout, it's not going to change my mind. Use my card. Also scarlett will be with you until you're with your friend. Once you are then she can go off on her own but make a plan to meet at the cafeteria at some point. I see you both nod your heads. I smile and kiss your cheek. Soon the movie is over so I get up and walk into my office.

Y/n - once Liz gets up, she goes to her office so I turn to scarlett and say, you do the kitchen and I'll do this room real quick. Then we can get ready to go, yes? I see scar smile and nod her head walking off to the kitchen. I clean the living room quickly and once it's done, I move into the dining room wiping off the table and sweeping the floor since it was mostly clean. Then I move to the kitchen and see scarlett finishing the last of the dishes so I clean the counters, and the floor. We both finish at the same time so I smile and walk to scarlet and hug her. We hug for a few seconds before we hear footsteps coming towards us. I smile and whisper, let's sneak away and finish getting ready.

Scar - I nod my head and lead you into the dining room and to the living room when we hear the footsteps go into the kitchen. Once we make it to the stairs we run up there still being quiet and then find some clothes to change into. I finally white tee-shirt and some jeans that I'm pairing with some thick boot heels and a black coat jacket. (Outift above)

Y/n - I see what scarlett is wearing so I decide to kinda match her but you know, dress better😏.

I smile as I look at myself in the mirror and then I see scarlett looking at me also

I smile as I look at myself in the mirror and then I see scarlett looking at me also. I smirk and wink at her and then turn to walk out the room.

Scar - I shake my head and follow her out the room. We both get downstairs but stop when we see lizzie standing there with a soft smile.

Liz - I was standing at the stairs waiting for the girls to come down. After a few more seconds I hear footsteps and then see you come down first. I smile and then see scarlett behind you. Hi my beautiful girls, would you like to tell me who cleaned up?

Y/n - I smile and say, we both did miss. Thought we could have you relax while we're gone. Take a relaxing bath which I know you love. I walk closer and get pulled into a hug by her. I giggle lightly and hug back. I hear a quiet "thank you" which makes me whisper back, you're welcome. We should get going, I don't want my friend to be waiting. I'll message you when we're about to leave okay. I see her nod and lean down to give me a kiss. I smile in the kiss and then step to the side so scarlett can hug Liz. Once they hug, I go to leave but then I hear Liz say, "behave the both of you". I chuckle and say, no promises, and run out of the house with scarlett behind me.

(1,217 words)

06/23/2022