6.

Scarlett - when lizzie had went to the bathroom me and y/n were talking and getting along pretty well. I then think of a plan and tell you about it. I see you nod and agree with me. Not too long after we hear her footsteps so I nodded to you so we can start. Once we did and then you told her that it was a prank, lizzies face gets stern while looking at us both. My face pales a little and I look to you to see you already looking at me. We somehow know what to do next because we're both up and running away from lizzie.

Lizzie - I start chasing the girls when I see them go to the hallway towards my office. I smirk and go a different way there trapping them with no where to go. Once I get there, they realize that they're trapped so I start to slowly walk to them. Okay girls, this is what's going to happen. Y/n, since we both want to try the dom/sub relationship, you are going to stand in that corner with your nose touching the wall. If you move your punishment will get worse. I turn to look at scarlett and say, you will follow me to the living room. Y/n, don't even try and get out of the corner when we leave. I'll know if you moved. I grab your arm and walk you over to the corner, I decide to make it harder and grab a coin and say, nose here baby. You drop this, and you're punishment gets worse. I see you nod your head with a frown but do as told. I hold the coin for you while you place your nose there holding it in place. I smile and say, good girl princess. If it becomes to much, say the word "red" and I'll come get you.

Now for you scarlett, I say turning to look at her. I walk closer to her and say, follow me. I walk out and back into the living room. I sit on the couch and look up seeing her look at the ground not knowing what to do now. I smirk and say, come here, bend over my lap. You're getting 10 spanks for being naughty.

Scar - I freeze and whine, but lizzie!!

Lizzie - I grab her arm and say, I don't want to hear it. You decided to be naughty so you're going to get punished. You already know this. You remember your safe word?

Scar - I pout but nod my head, yes I do. It's widow. I feel her hand rub my back and smile lightly as the memories come back from years ago. I look back at her and quietly say, I missed you.

Lizzie - I smile when I hear her whisper that she missed me. I say, I've missed you to scar. Now if it becomes to much, say your safeword. You know I will stop. I see her nod her head and say, yes ma'am. I smile and lift my hand up and bring it down on her ass somewhat hard. Hard enough to leave a sting but not bruise. I feel her jerk forward and groan. I wait to see if she counts but she doesn't so I spank her again, a bit harder and say, count Scar you know this.

Scar - I groan at the first spank and then feel a harsher spank after and Liz saying sternly to count. I shiver a little and say, 1 ma'am.

Liz - I smile and say, good girl. I continue to reign down harsh smacks to scarletts beautiful ass. Once I lay the last spank down and hear her breathlessly say 10 ma'am. I lift her off my lap and pull her to straddle me. I hug her close and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. You were such a good girl. You took your punishment well scar. Let me go deal with y/n now, why dont you go upstairs and get into my bed. When I am done with y/n's punishment we'll come up and cuddle. I see scar nod her head.

Scar- I nod my head and say. Go easy on her lizzie, please. I was the one who came up with the plan. I talked her into it. Just go easy. I see Liz nod her head and then lean in and place a kiss to my cheek. I smile and get off of her lap and go to make my way upstairs when I feel another smack to my ass. I jump and whine looking back to Liz.

Lizzie - when scar got off my lap, I smacked her ass again. I hear her whine and look to me. I smile and say, that's for coming up with the plan. Go upstairs and wait for us. We'll be there shortly. I see her nod and walk up the stairs. I walk back to my office and see you in the corner with the coin still in place. I smile and walk up to you and say, good girl love. You can move back now, don't worry about the coin. I watch you move slowly and grab the coin when it falls. I then pull you into a hug and say, good girl taking your punishment baby. You did amazing. Now we are going upstairs to cuddle in bed with scarlett. Is that okay with you?

Y/n - I nod my head and keep my hold on lizzie somewhat tight. I smile when she picks me up easily and starts walking out of the office. I then pull my head out from hiding and say, did you and scar have a relationship before?

Liz- I stop at your question, not really expecting it but I answer honestly. Yes we did baby. We were together for 5 years before we agreed to break up. After that we hadn't seen each other for a few years. Then I met you. But something must've happened if she is here? Maybe something with her partner. I'm not sure, but are you okay that she is here?

Y/n - I nod my head and blush slightly. I like her, we got along pretty well in the short time we talked. I see lizzie smile and lean in and place a lingering kiss on my lips. I smile in the kiss and say, I really like you Lizzie.

Liz - I make it up the stairs and say, I really like you too princess. Now lets cuddle. I walk into my room and see scarlett laying on her stomach, I chuckle and say, your butt hurt scar? I see her blush and look away from me. I set you down and say, get into bed love. I'm gonna get some cream for scars bum. I see you nod and get into bed next to scarlett. I smile seeing you two close when I walk into my bathroom and find the cream and walk back into the room and say, stand up scar pants and underwear down.

Scar - I look at lizzie like she's crazy and then to you and see you with a soft smile. I smile back stand up with a soft blush taking over my face. I pull my pants and underwear down and see lizzie walk over and make me bend over the bed. I whine and look at her feeling embarrassed. She rolls her eyes and says, " y/n doesn't mind. She literally got spanked this morning. Just bend over so I can put this cream on and we can cuddle." I sigh and bend over and sigh when I feel the cream get rubbed in. After a minute or 2, Liz gets up and says, pants off everyone. Shirt off too. We're cuddling with some skin on skin.

(1,316 words)

06/13/2022