41.

Y/n - I was helping Liz come up with an idea of what we can do for Scarletts 38th birthday. I had asked if money was an issue and she obviously said it's not because she is Elizabeth Olsen. But as I was thinking I remembered a YouTube video I seen where the partner did a yes day so whatever their partner said that they wanted to do the other said yes. I thought this was perfect. I look to lizzie and say, I think I got the perfect thing for this.

Lizzie - I look up from my computer from looking at some stuff and say, what'd you come up with my love? As you explain it I'm starting to like the idea, once you finish I push away from my desk but stay during and say come here baby. I watch as you blush and slowly walk over, once you are close enough I pull you onto my lap and say, I love the idea baby. You did so good. Her birthday is Friday so we can do that and it won't really have to be planned so I like that. You're amazing my love. I watch as you smile and hide your head in my neck. I chuckle and kiss your head. We just cuddle until I hear scarlett calling for us. I pat your bottom gently as to not hurt your already sore bottom and say, up you get princess, lets go.

Y/n - I was enjoying those cuddles until scarlett had to ruin it. I groan and get up while pouting, I look up to Liz and see her with a small smile. I smile back and hold my hand out wanting some form of touching. She immediately places her hand in mine which makes my smile grow as she leads me out of the office and into the living room where we meet scarlett at.

Scarlett - I smile and ask, where we're the both of you? I see you both look to each other then back to me with a smile. Liz then says, " we were cuddling in the office". I squint my eyes and see if she's lying to me but I can't. I nod my head and say, can we all cuddle? Feels like one of us always gets left out.

Liz - I nod my head with a smile, of course we can. Do you want to cuddle princess?

Y/n - I look to scarlett and smile as I make grabby hands. She picks me up and sets me on her hip like she would when I am little. I smile at that and say, I've never really said this but the both of you are strong.

Scar - what do you mean? I ask curious to what you mean. I look to lizzie and see her wanting to know what you mean as well.

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders and say, I don't know. I mean don't you think I'm heavy? I weigh like 100 pounds. I'm actually not sure because I haven't weighed myself since I met you both.

Liz - I look to scarlett with a look and see she already knows how I feel. We walk to the couch as scar still holds you and when we sit, your straddling her while I sit next to scar. I gently grab your chin so you're looking at me and say, baby, scarlett and I work out so picking you up is easy. We love that we can pick you up. Why do you think you're heavy?

Y/n - I uh..... anyways can we cuddle now? I say trying to change the way the conversation was going. I pull my puppy eyes to make sure they can't deny that.

Scar - I sigh and say. We can talk about it later. I kiss your cheek and lean back further into the couch and slightly move so I'm leaning on lizzie. I smile as she wraps her arms around us.

Y/n - I move so I'm on the both of them wanting to be cuddled by both. I smile and say, I love you both.

Time skip

Liz - I'm in my office looking over a contract that my manager sent me. I asked scar to keep an eye on you since you were on the brink of slipping into little space when I left. As I'm working I hear a soft knock on my door and look up and say, come in princess.

Y/n - I wanted mommy so I ran away from mama and went to mommy's office. I knocked on it softly and wait to see if see says I can come in. I hear her say that I can come in which makes me smile. I open the door and walk in and make grabby hands to mommy.

Liz - I smile and say, what're you doing in here princess? You were supposed to keep mama out of trouble. I hear your giggles which makes my smile grow.

Y/n - after I calm down from my giggles I look to her and say, wanted you mommy. Wan take bath with you 'gain.

Liz - i kiss your cheek and say, we can take one tonight with mama as well. Let me finish this and then I'll come out and we can play hide and seek. How's that sound my love?

Y/n - I smile and nod my head. Sounds good mommy. I tell mama and we can find hiding spots and then you find us.

Liz - sounds like a plan. I'll be five minutes at most, so find some good hiding places baby. I kiss your cheek again and say, go tell mama, I'll be out soon. Be good.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, tell that to mama, not me. I kiss mommy's cheek and run out and find scarlett. Once I find her, I tell her what's happening and we find some hiding spots we can use. I pick the bedroom under the bed while scarlett hides in the closet so we can see each other. I giggle as scarlett makes some silly faces but we both stop when we hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

Liz - I walk out my office and squint my eyes at the quietness. I look around a little and I can't spot them so I start walking up the stairs, I hear some giggling which stops abruptly. I smile and walk around checking some spots I know we can hide in. I don't find either of them so I walk into the bedroom. I close the door and decide to walk to the bathroom and say, hmmm no not in here. Where could my two troublemakers be? I hear I'm assuming scarlett scoff from the closet. I smirk and walk towards the closet and open it and say, got you troublemaker 1.

Scarlett - I roll my eyes and say, I'm not that much of a troublemaker. I feel a hand grip the bottom of my face to make me look at them and that's when I realize what I did. Fuck, I say to myself. I look to lizzie and see her glaring at me. I pout and whisper, I'm sorry I didn't mean to roll my eyes.

Liz - I raise an eyebrow in shock when scarlett immediately apologizes. I let her face go and say, it's your first and only warning, if you do it again you're getting punished. Understand? I see her nod her head so I smile and kiss her cheek. I then continue to look for you and say, is that my little girl's toes I see? I bend down and tickle your feet which makes you bust out into laughter. I smile and grab you pulling you out from under the bed. I tickle you a little bit more and then stop. I lean down and kiss your cheek and say. Alright I've found both my troublemakers so let's go down and watch a movie while we cuddle. That sound good my love?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, sounds good mommy. Are we still having a bath later with the three of us? I see her nod with a smile which makes me do a little happy dance. I make grabby hands to scarlett and say. Down we go! I point to the stairs and see scarlett looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I giggle and say. Pease mama.

Scar - we go downstairs and cuddle onto the couch while we watch finding Nemo. Lizzie grabs some snacks and we cuddle into each other. I sigh happy that this is my life now.

(1,450 words)

02/21/2023