39.

Y/n - I walked out the house and was about to leave the driveway when I heard Liz yell out, "Y/n y/m/n johansson olsen, you better stop right now!" I stop and turn around seeing her walking down the driveway to come to me. I stay where I am not really wanting to leave anyway. After a few seconds she is in front of me and I look up to her. I whisper, I'm sorry. I see her look at me with an upset look but nod, she then points to the house silently telling me to go back in. I shake my head no and say, can we just stay out here please, I don't think I can be in there for a little. My mind is overloading and being in there makes it worse.

Liz - I frown and say, okay we don't have to be in there, do you just want to sit on the porch? I see you nod so I grab your hand and walk us up to the porch, I then say, can I get scarlett or do you just want me?

Y/n - I shrug wanting both but not wanting to seem needy. I feel lizzies hand gently under my chin making me look at her. I see a soft smile and smile back, "give me 2 seconds baby, I'll be out with scarlett and a bottle of water for you okay?" I nod and see her walk into the house. I hear her yell for scarlett to come downstairs and outside on the porch. I wait a few more seconds as I hear the door open and then both scarlett and lizzie are out and sitting beside me on both sides. I stay staring in front of me and smile to myself as they don't rush me to say anything. I look up and see scarlett looking at me with a soft smile. I lean my head on her shoulder and say, sorry for moving away from you when you went to kiss my head. I feel a kiss being laid on my head in response. I smile and look to Liz who is looking at me with a soft smile but in her eyes I can see that she is confused on why I acted like that. I sigh and say, I don't exactly know what brought here up but I had like a whole memory book open in my thoughts and it's just made me doubt that you guys wanted to stay with me. So acting out was my way of pushing you away so when you did leave it wouldn't hurt as bad but I know it will no matter what because I love you two and I'll break if you both leave.

Liz - I hear what you say and take it in. I move so I'm kneeling in front of you and say, baby no matter what we are not leaving you. You are stuck with us forever. You hear me? I see you nod so I say, words y/n.

Y/n - I frown hearing her say my name and not a cute name they normally call me like baby or princess. I look in her eyes and see that she is serious. I say, yes I hear you.

Liz - good. I look to scar and see her nod her head. I smile and then look to you again. We both love you so so much but, what you did is not acceptable and I don't tolerate it. I see you pale and tear up but nod your head. I frown at your reaction and say, baby you know I don't tolerate bad behavior like throwing tantrums, knocking things over when you don't get your way, or pushing/hitting anyone. And you did all three so when you are ready to go back inside, your punishment will start. Do you understand?

Y/n - I nod and say, I understand mistress. I see Liz shake her head with a light chuckle. "I haven't heard you call me that in awhile. If I'm mistress, whats scar?" I look to scar and shrug not knowing what she would want me to call her.

Scar - I smile and say, miss or ma'am baby. I would like either one you're willing to do. I see you nod with a soft smile. I lean over and place a small kiss on your lips. I whisper, I love you baby, no matter what, to the moon and back, always and forever. I pull you into a hug and hold you close to me.

Y/n - I love you too miss. I look to Liz and say, im ready for whatever my punishment may be mistress. I see Liz nod and start to stand up. I take a deep breath and stand up as well and hold a hand out for scarlett to help her up. She smiles in thanks and we all head inside. I wait for further instructions from either one of them when we head to the living room.

Lizzie - baby, sit on the couch while scar and I talk about what to do. I see you move and sit on the couch so I walk over and kiss your head before scar and I head to the kitchen. I look to her and say, what is a reasonable punishment?