18.

Scarlett- I had just whispered to you and Liz that my "ex" is back. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I look up at them both as they look at each other and then to me. I turn around and find the trash as I start throwing up from all the emotions running through me. Mostly fear. I don't want him near you guys. Fuck what am I going to do? I think to myself as I throw up. I feel two hands rubbing my back and another pair holding my hair. Once I feel like I won't throw up anymore, I pull back and rinse my mouth put with the sink water. I turn and look at you and then to lizzie with a frown. I'm sorry, I should've never came here. I knew he was going to find me. He always did. I keep repeating that I'm sorry.

Liz - I frown as I hear scar go on a panic rant. I walk to her and pull her into a tight hug and whisper, baby, you have nothing, nothing to apologize for. I'm happy you came here and I'm happy that you told us because like y/n said, we'll protect you from that bastard. I pull back slightly so I can see her face. I give a soft smile and say, I love you and you know I protect what's mine. I see scar nod her head and whispers that she loves me too. I place a kiss on her lips and then say, you and y/n are my girls and I'll protect you. No matter what. Now can I see your phone?

Scar - I nod my head and take a few deep breaths calming myself down more. I grab my phone and hand it to Liz knowing that she can get into my phone. I look at you and see your pout. I smile and say, why're you pouting?

Y/n - I got punished because I called him what lizzie just did. That's not fair. I say whining a bit. I see scar chuckle and open her arms. I walk into her and wrap my arms around her. I smile as I feel her rub my back but I look up at her and pucker my lips.

Scar - baby, I just threw up. I don't want to kiss you when my mouth is all nasty. I should go brush my teeth. I see your pout get bigger if that's possible which makes me smile. Come with me. I say and pull away from our hug and hold my hand out. I feel your hand in mine so I start walking away to go to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth, when lizzie stops me and says, "brush your teeth and then come back here please". We both nod our heads and leave the room.

Y/n - as we walk upstairs to the bathroom in our room, I jump up on the counter while scar brushes her teeth. I smile and lightly kick my legs while playing with my fingers. I feel a hand lift my head up and scar give me a questioning look while continuing to crush her teeth. I shrug my shoulders waiting for her to finish.

Scar - I finish brushing my teeth and spit in the sink. Once I wipe my mouth, I look to you with a worried look. Baby, whats wrong?

Y/n - I look up and furrow my brows, w-what do you mean? I say trying not to slip when I should be big for this situation.

Scar - I raise an eyebrow and say, are you trying not to slip sweetheart? Its okay my love, if you want to be little, you can. I see you shake your head no.

Y/n - I shake my head no and say, I don't feel little right now. I'm fine. I say lying so I can try and talk myself out of slipping. I jump off the counter and walk out the bathroom. I walk into the bedroom as scarlett follows me. As I move to go towards the door to the hallway I see the toys from earlier and stop. Scar bumps into me almost making me fall. She catches me before I do but she sees what made me stop. I look at her and shake my head. I go to move away from her but she picks me up and says something which makes me slip.

Scar - oh my sweet baby, it's okay for you to slip. Do you want mommy or do you want to play with your toys with me?

Y/n - I relax in her arms and say, wan mommy. I lay my head on her shoulders and feel a kiss on my forehead. I smile and close my eyes as she walks us back to the kitchen.

Liz - I look up from reading all the messages from him and see scar carrying you. I smile and set scars phone down. Hey princess, how're you feeling?

Y/n - I pout and say, no wanna slip mommy. Want be big girl.

Liz - I frown and say, why is that baby? Hmm talk to mommy. I take you from scar and sit you on the counter while I'm in between your legs.

Y/n - want protect mama. I say not realizing I called scar mama.

Liz - I smile and say, is scar mama?

Y/n - I freeze and look to scar who has a huge smile on her face while a few tears run down her cheeks. I frown and say, no want be mama?

Scar - oh babygirl, I'd be honored to be your mama. You also don't need to worry about me, my love. I'll be alright as long as I have you and mommy. I say with a smile.

Y/n - I smile and make grabby hands. Otay mama. We play now? I see scar come to me and pick me up off the counter, she looks over to Liz who nods her head. I smile and yell, PLAYTIME!! I hear scar groan and frown. Sowwy mama.

Scar - I shake my head and say, it's okay baby just don't yell. I see you nod so we all forget about what happened earlier and go upstairs and play. After about 45 mins, I get a call. I go and grab my phone seeing that it's him. I block his number and get back to my girls. I lay in bed next to lizzie and watch you play. I cuddle up to her and say, he called but I blocked his number. I think we need to be careful for the next few days.

Liz - I nod my head and say, ill call Chris and ask him to come over. You know he'll do anything for us. Especially his neice. I say looking at you while you play. I feel scar laugh a little but nod her head. I place a kiss on her head and then hear whining from you. I look at you and say, we don't whine princess. Use your words, whats wrong.

Y/n - I pout at lizzies words and look to scar. Mama cuddle pwease. I see scar get up from the bed and come to pick me up. I kiss her lips innocently and hug her. Love Mama. I smile when scar says, "I love you too my babygirl." We lay down in bed while I turn to look at lizzie. I smirk and stick my tongue out while closing my eyes. I feel something grab my tongue so my eyes snap open and I see that it's scar. I whine and then hear her start scolding me.

Scarlett- I grab your tongue when it stick it out at lizzie. I see your eyes snap open so I start scolding you. You little girl, do not disrespect mommy like that. Apologize to her or you'll be put in the corner. I say in a stern voice. I hear you whine but nod your head. I let go of your tongue and see you swallow harshly before saying, " I'm sorry mommy. I no be rude." I see Liz nod her head and say, "yea" and then turn over in bed facing away from us. I frown and move closer and say, babe are you okay?

Liz : I'm fine sweets, just tired. Let's just go to bed early tonight. It's almost time to go to bed anyways. I feel scar come closer so I can see her in my view. I smile lightly and say, kiss and then bed. I see her lean in and place a lingering kiss on my lips. I hear you whining in the background to which we both ignore.

Y/n - I whine wanting kisses from them both but they ignore me. I tear up and whisper, no want me no more. I bad.

Scar - I hear what you say to yourself and pull away from Liz. I grab your face and place kisses all over your face. My last kiss on your lips for a innocent kiss. I then say, you're not bad baby. Never, you just made a bad decision which was a mistake. You'll always be our good girl. We always want you. So don't ever think that.

(1,557 words)

7/29/2022