26.

Scarlett - so it's been a few days since you've explained why you had your panic attack when seeing Emily. Liz and I have the house to ourselves as you went to stay the night with Damien. I am on the bed with my eyes closed just relaxing when I feel the bed dip and lizzie sit on the back of my thighs. I look back with a soft smile and say, what're you doing?

Lizzie - I smile and say, I want you to relax, I know you've been stressed ever since your ex broke in a few weeks ago. So I will give you a massage and then we can just cuddle and relax in the bath afterwards okay?

Scar - my smile grows and I nod my head. I whisper, yes ma'am. I feel her shake her head as I move to look forward.

Liz - no, baby not yet. I need you to do something for me first after I get off of you. I want you to strip. I smirk when I hear a moan but I'm gonna do anything. I get off of her and watch as she moves to stand and then takes her clothes including her bra and underwear off. I smile and kiss her lips, you're beautiful. Now lay down and relax while I massage you baby, after I'm done we'll take a relaxing bubble bath and then cuddle. She then lays down after pecking my lips again. I grab the massaging oils, her favorite scent, strawberries. I rub some in my palms to warm up and the gently start massage into her back. I hear her moan as I hit a spot that's very tense. I work on that area a little more and then move to her shoulders and neck.

1 hour later...

Scar - I'm all relaxed and I love the feeling. I almost fall asleep when Liz gently taps my bottom to say, "get up bubba we're taking our bath now". I whine and say, nooo I feel so good right now.

Liz - I smile and say, I'm glad baby, but you can't go to sleep with the oils on you, so please get up while I set the bath up. I lean over and place a kiss on her cheek and then get up walking into the bathroom. I grab the bubble soap and turn the water leaving the drain up until the water is nice and hot. Once it is, I plug the drain and watch it fill. I put some bubbles in and swish it around with my hands to make it more bubbly. I stop the water once it's full and grab towels and bathrobes for us both for when we get out. I smile and them walk into the room to see scar sitting up on the bed, stretching. I walk over and kneel down in front of her placing my hands on her thighs. I see her look to me with a smile which makes me smail as well. The bath is ready baby, go ahead and get in. I'll be in, in just a few minutes. I see her nod so I lean in and place a lingering kiss on her lips, and them stand up helping her off the bed as she walks into the bathroom, I walk out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen grabbing wine and two glasses.

Scar - I get into the bath and groan as the hot water hits my body. I feel my muscles relax even more which makes me sink into the bath until it covering my whole body besides my head. I close my eyes with a smile plastered. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs knowing that it's lizzie, I keep my eyes closed. I take a few deep breaths and then open my eyes when I hear a knock on the bathroom door which is still open. I look and see lizzie with wine and 2 glasses for us. I sit up gently not wanting to make a mess with the water sloshing around.

Lizzie - I smile and set the wine and one of the glasses on the bathroom sink and hand her a glass. Hold this please baby. She grabs the glass and holds it for me while I open the wine and pour her a glass. When that's filled, I get undressed myself and fill my glass up. I then slide in behind scar and hold her to me as we relax more in the bath together. I place a small kiss behind her ear and whisper, I love you baby.

Scar - I smile and whisper back, I love you too, so so much. I move my head to look at her and pucker my lips wanting a proper kiss. I hear a chuckle and her say, " use your words pretty girl, I'm not exactly sure what you want." I pout and say, kiss please. I feel her lean in a place a lingering kiss on my lips. I smile into it which breaks it up. She then says, " good girl for using your words." I groan and say, you had to ruin it. I turn back around facing away from her and sip on my wine. I feel her wrap her arm that's not holding her glass, around me and whisper in my ear, "I know you don't like praise but I wanted to tell you that even when you are a brat and test my limits, you're still my good girl. Always." I nod my head still not liking her saying that I'm her " good girl ", I mentally gag at saying that.

Lizzie - I sigh when she just nods her head. I'm sorry for praising you my brat. Want me to degrade you like the naughty girl you are?

Scar - I chuckle and shake my head. I put my glass down on the floor and grab liz's as well and place it next to mine. I turn and lay down more in the bath and lay my head on her chest. I feel her arms wrap around me and smile against her chest. I love you bossy.

Liz - I squint my eyes and pinch her side lightly which makes her jerk and the water slosh around a little. I chuckle and say, I love you too brat. I place a kiss on the top of her head and close my eyes. After a few more minutes the water start to get cold so I tap her bottom and say, sit up please baby. She groans a little but sits up so I grab the wash rag and wipe her back off to get the massaging oils off. Once im done I stand up and get out grabbing a towel and wrap it around me. I then grab the other towel and say, up you get babe.

Scar - I unplug the drain so the water can go down. I then stand up and shiver a little as I step out of the tub and smile as lizzie wipes me down to dry me off. She then wraps the towel around me and places a kiss on my lips. My smile grows and I look at her as she start to dry herself facing away from me for some reason. I just stand there and watch, she then looks in the mirror and looks at me with a smile. I blush a little at getting caught for staring, I look down and play with my fingers. I feel her hand moving my head to look up at her. When I'm looking at her she smiles and turns me around and pats my bottom whole saying, go sit on the bed, I'll be in there in just a few seconds. I pout and look back at her and mumble, wanna stay with you.

Liz - I smile and say, okay love. Drop the towel and grab the bathrobe behind you. Grab mine as well please. I see her nod and grab them, she hands me mine so I set it on the sink and then grab her bathrobe from her. I look at her smiling at her confused face. I raise an eyebrow waiting for her to drop the towel.

Scar - I look at Liz confused and then remember what she said, I blush and slowly drop the towel while looking to the floor. I shiver as the cold air hits my skin making goosebumps show. I the feel lizzies hand grab my chin and lift my head up to look at her. I smile and lean forward to peck her lips to distract myself.

Liz - I smile and say, you're beautiful baby. Now put this on. I hand her the bathrobe and grab mine when she grabs hers from me. I put it on and say, lets cuddle baby. I hold my hand out waiting for her to place hers in mine. I feel her slip her hand in mine so I walk out the bathroom and into our room again and lead us to the bed. I look to scar and say, naked cuddles or no? I see her smile and nod her head. I nod and take the bathrobe off feeling stupid for putting these on if we were just going to take them off. I lay in bed and open my arms for her to lay in.

Scar - I get into the bed and decide to be a brat a little and not lay in her arms. I lay on my stomach next to her. I hear her sigh and move in the bed. I then feel a sharp smack to my bottom which makes me groan and move onto my back so she can't give me more. I pout looking at her when I see her look at me with a stern look. " scarlett, come cuddle with me. I wanted to just have a day to us when y/n is gone but you're being a brat, now move your ass over here and cuddle me" Liz says. I pout more and move into her arms hiding my head in her neck.

Liz - I rub her back and say, I love you baby. I just wanted to cuddle. I wouldn't have had to do that if you had listened. I feel her nod slightly and whisper a sorry. I smile and kiss her head. It's okay baby. Let's relax some more. I continue to rub her back while closing my eyes taking some deep breaths. I feel her relax into my arms and then hear her whisper, thank you.

(1,772 words)

10/03/2022