40.

Y/n - I woke up and went to get off the bed to go to the bathroom when I felt pain on my bottom. I wince and then remember what happened and frown at how I was. I slowly get up not wanting to wake scarlett or lizzie. I make it to the bathroom and look to see what the damage is. I gasp lightly and frown at what I see. I decide to just take a bath and hope it'll help with the pain. As I set it up, I start tearing up thinking I treated them both horribly and that I should do something to make up for it. I think for awhile and decide to make a nice dinner for them. I already have an idea of what to make. Once the bath is done, I turn it off and look to see if one of them woke up. I see them both also still which makes me smile and shake my head lightly to disagree with what I thought about one of them joining me. I leave to the door open and slowly climb into the bath sighing at the relief I feel. I feel myself relax and just close my eyes enjoying the heat.

Liz- I slowly start to wake up and smile as I see scarlett on my left. I turn to see if you're by my right side but you're not, I frown and get out of bed and go to look if you're in the bathroom and sigh in relief when I see you're in the bath. I gently knock and whisper, hey baby is everything okay? I see you look up and then wince when you move a little. I frown and say, I went to hard didn't I? Why didn't you safeword baby?

Y/n - you didn't go to hard Liz, I promise. It's just sore that's all. Bath is helping a little. Can you come in and relax with me please? I smile when I see her taking her clothes off immediately and come to get in behind me. I slowly scoot forward so she can climb in and once she sits and move back and relax into her chest. Love you mommy.

Liz - I smile and say, I love you too babygirl. Now what would you like to do today my love? Anything you want.

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders and say, I would like to be little but I'm not feeling little at all. I'm feeling all subby today. I pout and look back to Liz and hear her lightly chuckle. I smile and chuckle as well.

Liz - well, if you really want to be little scar and I can help, or if you just want to go as the day goes and if you slip well always take care of you. I feel you nod your head and whisper, "you always do". I smile and place a kiss on your head and gently trace shapes on your arm as I hold you.

Y/n - I smile and relax even more in her arms. I jump a little when I hear knocking and look to see scarlett there. I smile and whisper, hi scarly.

Scar - I walk in more and kneel by the tub next to you. I bring my hand up and rub your cheek as you look at me. Hi bubba, how're you feeling?

Y/n - my smile grows as I hear her name for me. I'm feeling better, I mean my ass is on fire but I'm better. I feel a light tap on my back from lizzie which makes me realize my mistake and whisper, sorry mistress.

Liz - I kiss your head when you immediately apologize once I gave a warning tap. It's okay love, just try your best not to curse. I feel you nod and relax into me which makes me smile. I look to scarlett and say, can you get us some clothes please. Water is starting to get a bit cold so we're getting out. I see her nod and lean over placing a kiss on your head and then on my lips.

Scar - I leave the bathroom and grab some sweat pants and a sports bra for the both of them and then grab me one as well since it going to take a shower once they're out. I walk back in and see them standing up so I grab some towels and hand lizzie one as she steps out the tub. I walk closer to you and wrap you up and say, how was the bath love? Was it relaxing for you?

Y/n - I smile and nod my head as I shiver a little from the cold. Was amazing would've been better if you joined as well but I'll take what I can get. I hear her chuckle and say, "another time". I look up and lean in taking a kiss from her. I love you.

Scar - I smile and say, I love you too princess. Now lets get you warmed up. I put the towel on you so it's doesn't fall. I then walk us into the bedroom and say, hold onto my shoulders love. I'm putting your sweatpants on. I grav the pants and then kneel down to help put it on and smile when I feel your hands on my shoulders. Once your pants are on, I help put your sports bra on and say, would you like a hoodie as well or are you okay with this?

Y/n - I'm okay with this ma'am. Thank you. I see her nod and lean down to kiss my lips. I pucker my lips and hold the kiss for a few seconds and smile. I look and see lizzie dressed in thw same outfit as me and say, pretty.

Liz- I smile and say, thanks love, so are you. Now lets let scar have her shower and you can help me with something. I see you look confused but nod your head. I hold my hand out for you and say, alright beautiful lets head downstairs. I feel your hand enter mine which makes my smile grow. I look to scar and say, have a nice hot relaxing shower and take your time, we'll be downstairs and if you want either of us, shout out okay. I see her nod and walk to give me a kiss and then kiss the top of your head.

Y/n - I pout when I get kissed on the top of my head instead of mg lips. I look to her and say, ma'am may I get a kiss on the lips please?

Scar - I raise an eyebrow and say, of course baby. I lean down and place a lingering kiss and say in a weird British accent, my apologies love. I smile when I hear your sweet giggles in return. I look to lizzie and say, ill see you both after my shower. I then walk and start up the water.

Liz - once we make it downstairs I pull you into my office and shut the door. I whisper and say, okay baby. We have a mission to do and it needs to be kept a secret, think you can do it.

Y/n - I nod my head excited and say, what is it?!??!?! Mistress tell me please.

Lizzie - I chuckle and say, scarletts birthday is coming up and she'll be 38 years old. I'd like to do something special for her. Let's think of what we can do.

Y/n - I nod my head and start thinking of what we can do. I then get curious and say, money a problem for this mistress?

Lizzie - I shake my head and say, not a problem whatsoever. If you have any ideas no matter the price let me know. I see you nod as you continue to think.

Y/n - I think.....

(1,325 words)

01/13/23

Give me ideas for what we should do for scarletts 38th birthday....