24.

Liz - I'm driving us home as scarlett is ahead since she left a few minutes before us. I sigh as I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I said no to the party but they didn't listen. I'm not sure why they didn't listen or why they wanted to go but all I know is I'm about to give a punishment of a lifetime. Fuck I hate this part. About 20 minutes later we're about 5 minutes away from home and I look over at you quickly. I smile as I see you sleeping and sucking on your thumb. I turn and focus on driving again and soon am pulling into the garage and seeing scarletts car there. I sigh and wake you up quickly. Princess, wake up please. We're home. I see you groan and rub your eyes and look at me. I smile and say, hey princess. Let's get inside and ready for bed. We'll talk in the morning.

Y/n - I nod my head not in my little space anymore. I frown knowing that we're in trouble but decide not to say anything not wanting to upset her anymore. I get out the car and walk inside and up the stairs.

Scar - I hear footsteps in the hallway which let's me know you guys are home. I sigh as I stay in the corner on my knees since I can't stand too long. I know I messed up and I'll take whatever I deserve but I'm nervous. I want to look and see who is in the room but I don't.

Liz - I make sure everything is locked and turned off before walking upstairs. As I make it up the stairs I see you walking out our room and then into the guest room. I frown and follow you and say, baby whats wrong?

Y/n - I turn and look at Liz as I go to sit on the bed in the guest room. I look down and start picking at my fingers wanting to tell you what happened but I don't want to get us into anymore trouble. I start tearing up and then I feel lizzies hand slide into mine to stop me from picking at them. She then kneels down and lifts my head so I'm looking at her. My lip trembles and she lifts her hand to wipe my tears. I see her frown while she looks at me.

Liz - baby, talk to me. What's going on?

Y/n - I go to open my mouth o talk but nothing comes out. I start crying more and whisper, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Liz - baby, we will talk about everything tomorrow. It's late and I'd like to sleep cuddling with my girls. Don't worry. I'm not mad, I'm happy that you're okay but im a little disappointed that you both didn't listen. But everything will be okay. We'll talk in the morning after breakfast. Okay?

Y/n - I shake my head and take a deep breath and say, not that. Well I am sorry about that, but that wasn't what I was talking about. I'm sorry that I slipped at the party. I'm sorry that I panicked. I didn't know what to do after I saw her again. Just alot of emotions were running 100 miles a second in me and I was overwhelmed. I didn't mean for you to get called out of your meeting. I'm sorry. I say as I continue to cry.

Liz - I pull you into a hug and say, baby take a few deep breaths for me. Let's calm down and breath. I breathe with you and watch as you follow. I smile and praise you, good girl love. Just like that. Keep going. After a few more minutes, you're calm enough, so I hold my hand on your cheek as I talk to you. Baby, I'm not sure who you saw or what even happened but it's okay. Whenever you need or want me. Call me. I'm always here for you. No matter what. You and scarlett are my no. 1 priority. Work is not. Everything else is not. Understand me?

Y/n - I furrow my eyebrows and say, we are? I uh, I okay. I guess. I say not really believing that. I look in her eyes and get lost in the deep forest. I lean into her hand more and whisper, I love you.

Liz - I smile and whisper, I love you too gorgeous. Now lets get naked and cuddle. I want to feel all of you. I say and kiss your cheek. I smirk a little as you blush but nod your head and get up. As you go to walk to our room again, I stand up and smack your bottom which makes you jump and yelp. I chuckle and follow you as we walk into our room. I see scarlett knelt down in the corner so I walk over and say, come to bed baby. We're gonna talk in the morning.