23.

Liz - it's been a few days since we have gotten your new friends which you haven't put down. I have gotten an email yesterday saying I need to do some scenes today so I have to go into work. I wake up at 5:30am and wake scarlett up to let her know im going to be leaving today.

Scar : I wake up from lizzie shaking me lightly. She tells me she is going into work and won't be home until late. I nod my head and pucker my lips for a kiss. I feel her kiss me which makes me smile so I say, love you Liz. Have a good day at work. Once she leaves, I start to slowly wake up and decide to make breakfast for the both of us. As I'm finishing I hear footsteps coming down the stairs which makes me smile. I turn as you start walking into the kitchen while rubbing your eyes. Hey nugget, breakfast is served.

Y/n - I had woken up alone in bed which makes me pout. I get up and walk downstairs and into the kitchen while rubbing my eyes. I hear scarlett say breakfast is ready. I walk to her and hug her not fully awake yet. I feel her arms tighten around me and a kiss being placed on my head. I smile and say, morning scarlett.

Scar - I smile and say, you're feeling big?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I'm not feeling little right now. But whatever you made smells delicious and my tummy wants it. I say looking at her.

Scar: I smile and say, go sit. I'll bring them over and we can eat. I see you nod and walk to the table and sit. I smile and finish plating everything and then grab the plates and take them to the table. I look to you and say, what would you like to drink, my love?

Y/n - I smile and look up to her and say, whatever you're having babe. Thanks.

8 hours later, 5pm.

Scar - I got a message from an old friend who's having a party. I smile and ask if you want to come. You say yes and we decide to pick our outfits. I lay them out in the guest room for later and then we both start to clean up the house. Lizzie is going to be working until late, 11 pm. So we'll be at the party for about an hour before she gets off. If she says yes. Ugh, I hate that she is our dom.

Y/n - we finish cleaning up so I say, hey scar, when should we get ready?

Scar - um we should start getting ready in about 2 hours. We can shower, change, do our hair and makeup as well if we want. I see you nod and then walk towards me. I open my arms knowing you want to cuddle now. We plop on the couch and cuddle for a little. As we are cuddling, I hear my phone go off and see that it's lizzie calling. I answer and put on speaker, hey babe how's work?

Liz - I decided to call my girls when I have a break and smile when scar immediately picks up and asks me how work is. I answer back, it's going good. If we continue like this I'll be home an hour earlier.

Scar - My eyes bulge in shock but I say, that's good. Hey Liz can we ask you something?

Liz - sure, what is it? I ask curious.

Y/n - uh can scarlett and I go to a party? Damian said he'd come if I was going. He'd stay by our side the whole time. He's like a big brother to me so he watches out for me. Please lizzie? I really want to go.

Liz - let me think about it and I'll tell you on my next break in an hour. Okay.

Scar - okay, we only wanted to go for at least an hour. That's all. We won't even drink. I say trying to make her say yes.

Y/n - I smack Scarletts arm and look at her like she is crazy. She gives me a look that makes me cower but I grab the phone and say, think about it like you said and let me know. I love you.

Liz - I roll my eyes and say, love you too princess. I'll message you what I think. Goodbye.

Y/n - I hang the phone up and say, she is gonna message me what she says. Whyd you say we weren't gonna drink. I say annoyed.