"Shit, I can't." She moaned out before slipping her fingers out of herself and falling onto the pillows.

She hadn't come yet. I knew that. When she comes she gets all hot and her cheeks tint red. She hadn't come yet.

"Can't wait darling?" I asked lowly.

"I can't come. Please." She lifted her head raking her hand through her hair.

I stood up and walked over to her. I placed one knee between her leg and my arms either side of her, so I was towering over her body.

"Please what darling?" I inched my knee closer to where I knew she wanted me most. She arched further so she was arching into my knee begging for me.

Her hands reached around to my back to unclasp my bra. "Please fuck me." She said. My bra fell down my arms before she tossed it somewhere in the room.

I placed a rough, needy kiss to her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth. Exploring the corners of her mouth. Her hands latched onto my boobs kneading them in her hands, oddly, in a way I'd come to yearn for.

I moved from her lips to kiss the part of her body just below her earlobe, I've come to learn it's her weak spot.

I left marks and bites along the way as I kissed further down her body. I kissed down and stopped at her breasts, sucking and nipping at her left nipple while I twirled the other between my thumb and index singer.

I swapped and did the exact same things as her nails scratched at my back slightly.

I let my one hand roam down between her legs and moved two fingers into her slowly. Dipping them in and out of her.

"Faster." She moans into my skin.

I moved faster and her nails dug into my back, dragging them further down the deeper I moved into her. Her legs trembled slightly either side of me.

"Oh my—fuck." She moaned more. I placed kissed to her collar bones up along her neck as I began curling into her spot.

"Val I'm coming." She said in a mix of whimpers and moans.

"I've got you baby." I kissed her lips and curled once more into her before the pulled away and threw her head back as a string of profanities fell from her lips.

I slowed down helping her come down from her high.

"Fuck, I'm coming again." She moaned out softly.

I've never made her come back to back before. We've always taken a moment in between each one but this is a first for us.

"Go on darling." I continued picking up my pace slightly and moments later she came again, unraveling completely beneath me.

"Valentina, oh my god." She moaned out along with a string of profanities.

It felt so good to hear my name fall from her lips.

I slowed down and helped her down from her high before i pulled my fingers out and tasted her on my tongue.

She fell limp to the bed and tried to regain her breathing again.

"You're okay love. I've got you." I kissed her neck softly as I laid next to her.

"I know. I just need a minute." She said crawling into her space on my chest.

I chuckled lightly at her. "I've got you, love." I kissed her head again.

"I'm not finished you know." She lifted off me.

"Darling I don't think your legs work. Tomorrow's always another day."