Thirty

"Val do you know where a car in your drive way." The voice said it was familiar but I couldn't say whose it was.

"Sorry, it's Vivian, I'll tell her to leave." She said getting up from the couch.

I took a deep breath and wiped my hands of sweat knowing this was it. I was going to have to do it.

I basically blocked the sounds out so I could think.

Artemis came back in and sat beside me on the floor.

"How am I even going to do this." I said softly mostly to myself but Artemis turned his head and looked at me.

I sighed and she came back in. She sat next to me, closer this time.

"I'm sorry, no one else will come in. I've locked the door." She smiled and I smiled back.

"I want to touch you." I blurted out.

I'm sure my cheeks were red but I needed to get it out before I lost all hope of me ever saying it.

She looked at me shocked. "What?" She asked softly.

"I'm serious. I said I wanted you begging for my forgiveness and so far you haven't said you're begging. So I'll make you." I said straighten my position while hers still reminded the same.

Even as shocked as she looked she still intimidated me. Not because I was intimidated by her persona or anything like everyone else but because she has so much more experience than me and I virtually have no idea what I'm doing.

"Okay." She took in a deep breath. "You really meant it." She said as a smirk appeared on her face.

"I really meant it." I said confidently.

She stood up and held her hand out for me. "Let's go." She said still smirking.

I stood up shakily and took her hand as we walked away from her living room.

"I assume you need the bag." She said raising an eyebrow and I let go of her hand to go grab it.

The walk up was silent and mostly because of me. I was so nervous on the inside I could hear my heart pounding and tired my hardest to conceal it by keeping my face neutral.

Once we made it to her room she closed the door and walked into her closet. She had a decent sized walk in closet. There was a lot of space and you could comfortably fit two people or more in there.

I sat on her bed as she walked out holding a box.

"A box?" I asked confusedly.

"Take your pick." She opened it revealing a bunch of toys.

Some of which I'd never seen before, ever.

I looked at them all confused. She sat on the bed next to me watching me with some sort of interest.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to a smaller toy in the box.

"It's a bullet. A vibrator." She said and I blinked for a second. Before nodding.

I took out the easiest thing I saw which was a dildo. And she hummed nodding slightly.

"Did you use these with—"

"No. I threw those away." She cut me short closing the box and putting it away. While she was gone I took out the stuff I had brought before she could get back.

"You're going to use those too?" She smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." I said confidently and she hummed.