Sixty-seven

I started my college essay and somewhat got the hang of it. It feels so bland and like it's missing...just about everything.

So when I eventually got bored of doing my essay I started writing Valentina's letter which I had Birdie take to the office because I grew too shy and scared.

My love, Valentina,

I would've put this with the flowers because I know you love handwritten letters but I was scared and very much shy.

Happy Valentine's Day baby, I love you so much. I always feel so warm and fuzzy with you, and you never fail to make me smile with even the simplest things. I love everyday with so hopefully we get have many more together.

And I have a surprise for you tomorrow night.

Forever
C x

I only officially know she got it because she texted me right after.

Val ❤️
Thank you so much darling. I love the letter and the flowers made my day.

Me
You're welcome ❤️

I was already blushing too hard for my own good.

Val ❤️
You have a surprise on Friday?

Me
Of course I do. It's Valentine's Day.

Val ❤️
I do too my love, just pack a bag Friday, enough for the weekend. I'll pick you up after school.

Me
For the weekend?

Val ❤️
Yes. I think you'll like it.

I could just tell she was smirking while she typed that. I was confused and she was smirking.

Me
Pick me up from school? Are you sure?

Val ❤️
I said after school not from school. I definitely know better than that.

Me
So from my house?

Val ❤️
Where else my love?

Me
Okay, where are we going?

Val❤️
I won't say

Me
Please 🙏

Val ❤️
No.

Me
Fine!

Val ❤️
Good now, go back to focusing in Maths.

Me
You're infuriating 🙄

Val ❤️
You love me

Me
You're lucky I do.

And that's is how I found myself, today, anxiously counting down the hours until school ended. I honestly considered just skipping the whole day and going to vals house. But I didn't.

AP Gov is my final class and this one always goes fast.

It used to be English but because Valentina doesn't work on Fridays anymore, it's been replaced by one extra AP Gov class.