Twenty-three

Officially a whole week has passed and Val and I haven't spoken. I stoped seeing her in school because she hasn't come since Thursday and not even a simple text back.

I'm so done.

I've decided I wouldn't worry about her anymore, even though I want to, I won't worry for her if she isn't doing the same for me.

But I am worried.

Anyways the girls and I are getting ready for tonight. I am going as the firefighter. So I have a red read, a mini fake extinguisher and a little red fire hat. Zoë is the fbi so her dress is black, she has a hat that says 'fbi' on the front and Birdie is the cop. She has a blue dress with a police hat and handcuffs. We were all wearing a form of heels, Zoë and I wore black heels while birdie went with silver.

"Do you think tonight will go well?" Zoë asked us.

"I hope so. I hope it isn't boring." Birdie says

"That's true, last year was a little boring." I said as I finished my makeup.

"Same, I say if it's boring we go to a club? We can't waist a good outfit." Birdie said

"I don't know, maybe I'll go home early." I said.

"Ugh Letty, get over her. It's okay. We're going to the club tonight if it's boring and if not then we'll go tomorrow. She's not worth it is she's ignoring you seriously, forget her." Birdie said as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Agreed. You guys had sex and then she ghosted you. Even in school and that's a stretch. Kiss someone new, seriously." Zoë said

"I don't know. I know I said I wouldn't worry about her but I am. Like why all of a sudden? I don't know. Was I just someone to help her get over her ex? She's driving me crazy." I said sighing and grunting.

"What's her ex's name?" Zoë asked whipping out her phone.

"I don't know, Zara something. I've seen her once, she has green-blue eyes and brown hair. She's really pretty like supermodel pretty. Maybe she's ignoring me because I'm not her type?" I sighed "But then why have sex with me?" I grunted in frustration.

"Found her." Zoë said and I lifted my head.

"What?"

"Is this her? Zara Lynonn?" Zoë asked turning her phone around so we can see.

"I knew she was a model! Fuck

"I knew she was a model! Fuck." I said referring to the things in her bio.

I took Zoe's phone and started going through her instagram. She has almost fifty thousand followers, she still follows Valentina, she has pictures of them together still up. They looked happy together.

Zara was gorgeous, and we looked nothing alike. I have brown eyes while hers are blue or green and her hair is straight and mine wavy or curly and has a mind of its own most days.