Sixty-nine

There she sat, on the bed in the most gorgeous red lace lingerie I'd ever seen.

There was a chair opposite the bed, that earlier was tucked away under the desk in the corner of the room.

Her long brown hair flowed down her back easily. Her legs crossed over one another. She was biting down on her own bottom lip as her brown eyes waited for me to react.

I grew wet, extremely wet, and I knew I had to end whatever silly lesson I was trying to teach her right then.

I could feel how wet my own panties were from the moment I opened that door.

I smirked as I trailed her body with my eyes. I walked in further and closed the door behind me.

"Do you like it?" She asked, biting down on her bottom lip with her hands folded in her lap.

"Like it? My love, I fucking love this." I walked over to her and she stood up. I placed my hands to her sides.

The way the bra sat perfectly holding her breasts, pushing them up just slightly. I think in that moment I finally understood why she always buries her head between my own breast because I wanted to do the same thing.

"Good." She kissed me rough and hard. I'm not one to give up dominance on anything but this, tonight, if she wants it, I'll give it her.

She pulled back. "I need you to take your clothes off. But slowly." She said. Lust had darkened her eyes now.

I did as she said. I pulled my pants off, slowly letting them drop to my ankles and before stepping out of them. I pulled my T-shirt over my head tossing it aside.

"No more. Now sit." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Darling—"

"Val please. Sit in the chair." She said still biting her bottom lip.

"Alright." I took a seat in the white swivel chair across from the bed.

"Thank you." She climbed onto the bed. "I'm gonna prove that I can scream your name, like I should've done. You just watch, and don't touch yourself either. Just watch." She said kneeling facing me.

"Collette I know—"

"No val. just listened, don't say anything. Just watch. I swear when I'm finished you'll have your turn." She said and I placed one leg over the other.

I had to clench my thighs together to stop myself from doing anything. She looked so good, but I'm letting her have this. At least until I get my hands on her.

She leaned back and spread her legs. That's when I noticed the opening of her underwear. The area that was supposed to cover her core wasn't there. Instead it was left open.

I closed my eyes for a moment and composed myself. I couldn't touch myself. I wanted to touch her, make her feel good. But for now, I clench my legs more and smirked as she continued.

She slid her hand down her body to her opening placing two fingers to her clit. Drawing small circles.

A low moan slipped from her lips. I watched in awe as she continued dipping her fingers in and out of her entrance.

"Fuck." She moaned out as she began rolling her hips slightly into her fingers.

Her moans filled the room and the sounds of her wetness with her fingers slipping in and out. A symphony of sounds I loved hearing.

"Fuck Val." The words I longed to hear from her finally slipped out of her mouth. I was aching to touch her, I was aching to feel her touch. Still I kept my face neutral, with a small smirk as I watched her.