˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

- - -

- - -

ERICKA (SUZZUK'S OC) X ZIP

WARNINGS: zip gets rejected badly (farty im sorry)

- - - -

As ERICKA walked down the oddly quiet hallway, she couldn't get her mind off of the way how ZIP acted a bit strange towards her.

Yet, she didn't wanna question it.

As she walked, the bow clip on her hair was seeming to fall off. She didn't notice though, neither did anybody tell her.

Then, she heard mutterings and laughter. She was curious, and decided to check it out. Why not?

When she peeked over to the other hallway of the school, she saw OLIVER whispering something to ZIP along with EDWARD laughing at the two.

She didn't know what it was about, so she decided to eavesdrop. What she heard, was far, far from what she expected.

"ZIP, cmon!! You can do it, i believe in you! Look, she definitely likes you. Ok? You understand me, ZIP?" OLIVER encouraged ZIP into confessing to ERICKA, which ERICKA heard, and then laughed.

"I can't even say it normally! You are sometimes too funny, ZIP. Too scared to even confess to a girl like ERICKA? I'm impressed." He laughed once more, leaving a flustered and angry ZIP.

ERICKA eavesdropped, hell, even overheard the ENTIRE conversation, leaving her confused, concerned and questioning why one of the troublemaker trio even likes her.