❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁ || HEADCANONS

- - - -

- - - -

MISS CIRCLE X TEACHER/ADULT!READER

HEADCANONS .

- - - -

HOW IS SHE LIKE?

╰┈➤She's cool. A fun companion, silly woman that murders. It isn't so easy to date a paper demon, though.

╰┈➤ She is posessive towards you. Very. Posessive. She loves you, and she makes it very obvious that she does.

╰┈➤ She wouldn't leave your side. Ever. Either at home or at school while you guys are on break.

╰┈➤ When you guys split apart to teach classes, she misses you. Alot. She really does.

WHERE DOES SHE TAKE YOU OUT ON BREAKS, WEEKENDS?

╰┈➤ She likes to stay at home with you and binge watch movies. Hell, if the movie has seasons, she forces you to stay with her until every single episode is watched.

╰┈➤ If not, she likes to go to a cafe or anything thats oreo related. She likes to spend time there with you and talk to you about life problems, hell, she even sometimes ends up venting to you about her deceased student that she killed, ABBIE.

╰┈➤ Oh, and, she also forces you to cuddle with her at the end of the day.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS INSECURE?

╰┈➤ She takes care of you. Loves you. Compliments you. Forces you to do stuff with her.(obv)

╰┈➤ She tells you that looks don't matter, and that you are beatiful in her eyes no matter what. You guys end up cuddling.

WHAT IF [NAME] IS SCARED, HAS TRIGGERED A PHOBIA?

╰┈➤ She takes you to a more comfy and better place. She likes to hug you and reassure you that everythings fine. She might be careless and murderous at times, but she's serious when it comes to you.

╰┈➤ She hugs you until everythings back to normal and goes back to doing her thing.

HOW IS SHE DURING KISSES?

╰┈➤ She obviously takes dominance over you. She wants to own you.

╰┈➤ She likes surprise kisses. She says it's the best thing ever.

╰┈➤ i dont know what to put else here

- - - -

akfhadsfh i need miller content from katie

- - - -