❦.♱ʚ♡ɞ♱❦.

- - - -

- - - -

CLAIRE X READER

ANGST .

- - - -

YOU and CLAIRE lived in the same neighborhood. YOU and CLAIRE were inseparable.

But, one day, YOU've started seeing CLAIRE act a bit.. strange? She avoided you, she looked away from you whenever she was talking to you, and she was... writing poems?

You didnt question it.

- - - -

It was Monday. The worst day of the week. You were doodling in the library, talking to ENGEL and CLAIRE.

CLAIRE mostly talked to ENGEL, not paying attention to you at all.

You didn't bother to eavesdrop on their conversation, but you could've swore that you heard your name in one of their sentences.

"Alright- Just-" Claire stopped and cut herself off mid-sentence. Why did she do that?

"Hey, it's ok! I'm sure nothing will go wrong!" Engel reassured her, but reassured her of what? What were they talking about?

"Ok- Shh!! Did you forget?" Claire pointed to [NAME], or, in other words, you. You didn't notice, though. You were busy drawing.

While you were drawing, tho, you heard Claire scream in a high-pitched voice. When you looked up, you saw her getting picked up by one of the weirdly large drones with sharp claws that pick up anything and anyone.

Engel ran up to Claire in an attempt to get her out of the drones grip, but there was no use. She was already falling through the unnecessary hole that was there, in the middle of the library.

You stood up, watching her fall with the most terrified look on your face.

"What was that for?!" You heard Engel scream to the culprits of this prank. Or, just, the 'prankster trio'.

- - - - >

You and Engel were now searching through the hallways, searching for Claire. That is, until, you both had to split up due to the hallway you both were walking through having 2 ways to go. Left and right.

Engel went the left path, while you decided to go to the right one.