ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

- - - -

GN!READER X OLIVER

ANGST .

- - - -

YOU and OLIVER were academic rivals. YOU hated him, and he hated YOU.

You guys always competed; No matter what.

The entirety of the school found it very normal for you 2 to be like this; It was an everyday thing.

- - - -

YOU entered the class, seeming a bit earlier than normal.

"Look who it is! My one and only rival!" You heard a voice call out to you. It was, obviously, the one and only, OLIVER.

Yes, you both were in the same class, and sat next to eachother. Wowee!

"Shut up, bimbo. Leave me alone for once." You replied back harshly, quickly sitting next to him; because you were forced to.

"Oh! Wow! So rude! You're hurting my feelings!" He replied back in a dramatic tone, making a dramatic pose, too.

"Ugh." You groaned, ignoring him.

Slowly then, one by one, the students started entering the classroom. Some waved to you, some ignored you. Some were discussing topics with eachother, some were not.

- - - - >

The laughter and constant annoying sounds of the classroom went silent as soon as the Teacher, Miss circle, entered the room.

You were normally a high-grade student, yet not a straight A. While on the other hand, OLIVER always had the highest grades.

It was always A+ , and he always bragged about it to others who got less.

Specifically to you, though. He liked to always brag about how he had the best grades and how he was the teachers one and only favourite student.

Miss circle spoke, cutting you off from your daydreaming and frustrating thoughts.

"[NAME], will you focus to the board, please?" She spoke out to you, making the majority of the students turn their heads to focus on you.