༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

- - - -

- - - -

ALICE X READER

ANGST .

WARNINGS: READER GETS HURT BADLY , READER IS FORCED ON SOMETHING , READER IS LOVESICK FOR ALICE , READER AND ALICE ARGUES , READER IS BEING FORCED .

- - - -

ALICE was your girlfriend. You loved her, and she loved you. You both were perfect for eachother.

Yeah, sure, you guys may have had a few arguments but you always gave up and ended up cuddling with her at the end of the day.

Nothing special. Just dating a demoness with a beauty that nobody has ever seen.

But today, things took a wild turn...

- - - -

"ALICE, no! I said i'm not gonna let you kill her! She- She's my friend! Don't you understand?!" YOU were currently arguing her, your girlfriend, ALICE. Why? Because CLAIRE, your friend, and classmate, accidentally entered her room without noticing.

And now, your holding your bloodthirsty demon-girlfriend away from her.

She growled at you in response, and attempted to push you out of her way to go after her. But no, you aren't giving in that easily. You held her back one more time (and probably the last time) so she doesn't brutally slice a friend of yours.

"ALICE, please! Stop it! She's my friend! I don't wanna see her die infront of my eyes!" You yelled at her, and she glared at you, growling.

"Why do YOU care so much about a low-life student anyway?! When you have ME?!" She yelled back at you, and now you guys had started an argument. Great.. Just great. You look back at the now open door, and realizing that CLAIRE was gone already.

'This is gonna take a long time...'